“Excellent Birthday Treat!”

Photo Tour Brugge
Ranked #2 of 47 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As the original and premier photography tour in Brugge, Photo Tour Brugge is here to help you discover Brugge and inform & inspire your photography, beginner to pro and in Brugge or beyond. Our open group and private photo tours offer a guided view of medieval Brugge through a local travel photographers' eye, with a priority to provide you the best sights in the right light. Choose to learn or simply focus on locations, a city tour and photography workshop for -all- photographers.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife organised a private photo tour with Andy for my birthday as a surprise during our three day trip to Bruges. Andy was great fun and very knowledgeable - his passion for his adoptive city shone through and he took us to some great places to make the best use of the light and conditions - I thoroughly recommend the experience for any keen photographer spending time in Bruges.

1  Thank TheSutcliffes
"two hours"
in 18 reviews
"learning how"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Andy is such a nice gut who makes an individuell Tour with you. It totally depends on your interests what kind of tour it will be. You can learn a lot from Andy and you will have another kind of view of Brugge . If you are in Brugge never leave without a tour with Andy! Definitly worth it!

1  Thank Sevil S
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were wandering around Brugges and decided to book a private photo tour with Andy so we can take beautiful pictures of the beautiful city. We were not disappointed. Andy’s experience as a photographer helped us look at the scenes and surroundings with an artistic eye which led to us taking pictures that came out beautifully, and not the usual harried shots that we take when we travel. It was an inspiring and informative tour. Andy even showed us how to take great pictures using the iphone and also with the point and shoot camera that we brought for the tour. If you were to take just one tour in Brugge, I would highly recommend that you get Andy’s Photo Tour Brugge!!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely exceptional.
From the early stages of emailing and arranging a surprise photo shoot for an engagement to the shoot itself I was thoroughly impressed. Andy is a great photographer and person and helped me greatly in getting the exact proposal I wanted. He kept us both at ease and we had great fun aswell on the day. We would both like to say a massive thank you for capturing our special moment with great photographs.
Would thoroughly recommend.