Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to experience Brugge

Andy is a great guide and the tour is a nice balance between composition, technique and local... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Pete-and-Kay
Melbourne, Australia
Wonderful Tour

My husband and I went on a photo tour with Andy and had a truly amazing time. He showed us some... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ekbrayley
Austin, Texas
via mobile

All reviews hidden brugge photography skills amateur photographer great shots camera settings experienced photographer skill level tips and tricks great photographer technical aspects photo spots taking photos great afternoon his enthusiasm learn how learning how beautiful city
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Andy is such a nice gut who makes an individuell Tour with you. It totally depends on your interests what kind of tour it will be. You can learn a lot from Andy and you will have another kind of view of Brugge . If you are in Brugge never leave without a tour with Andy! Definitly worth it!

1  Thank Sevil S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were wandering around Brugges and decided to book a private photo tour with Andy so we can take beautiful pictures of the beautiful city. We were not disappointed. Andy’s experience as a photographer helped us look at the scenes and surroundings with an artistic eye which led to us taking pictures that came out beautifully, and not the usual harried shots that we take when we travel. It was an inspiring and informative tour. Andy even showed us how to take great pictures using the iphone and also with the point and shoot camera that we brought for the tour. If you were to take just one tour in Brugge, I would highly recommend that you get Andy’s Photo Tour Brugge!!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely exceptional.
From the early stages of emailing and arranging a surprise photo shoot for an engagement to the shoot itself I was thoroughly impressed. Andy is a great photographer and person and helped me greatly in getting the exact proposal I wanted. He kept us both at ease and we had great fun aswell on the day. We would both like to say a massive thank you for capturing our special moment with great photographs.
Would thoroughly recommend.
Thanks again Andy.
Callum and Louise

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great time exploring Brugge with Andy. It was a great way to start our trip as I used his advice and tips though out my trip. I will be taking another one of his tours the next time I am in Brugge.

1  Thank willtravelforfood86
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We booked Edges of Brugge with Andy and enjoyed a very informative and interesting morning photo tour. As an experienced traveler and keen amateur photographer, I've taken photo tours in many cities/countries from Vietnam to Istanbul to Eastern Europe. Andy did a great job filling the 2 hours with great locations to capture wonderful photos, interesting anecdotes about life and history in Brugge, and instruction on how to get the most out of my camera. My wife was able to come with us and enjoyed the banter and yes, we got to meet Andy's wife and Blake. The opportunity to step inside one of the Alms Houses is likely something we would have not experienced without Andy's guidance. At his recommendation, we also enjoyed lunch at the oldest pub in Brugge. I would highly recommend Andy's photo tours as a way to experience Brugge in a way and from a perspective you will likely not get via normal tour activities.

1  Thank mocallaghan