“We loved our stay at this hotel.”

Hotel Prinsenhof Bruges
Ranked #2 of 97 Hotels in Bruges
Ohio
“We loved our stay at this hotel.”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Hotel Prinsenhof was a great find. Our room in the outer courtyard was spacious with a wonderful shower. We booked parking ahead and while it was a tight squeeze, it was very secure and convenient. The staff was friendly, helpful and attentive. Air conditioned room that was dog friendly means we will look to stay if we are ever again in Bruge

• Stayed July 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
Fife Scotland
Reviewed 29 July 2012

My wife & I stayed 2 nights in the Prinsenhof during a short break in Bruges, I stay in many high class hotels all over the world with my work and the Prinsenhof is right up there with the best, the staff are exceptional, super helpful, efficient and freindly, Our room and all hotel was spotlessly clean.
The breakfast choice was fantastic.
I can not say enough good points about this hotel, Any time i am in Bruges again this is where i will be staying.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Booked a standard room very last minute for a night here and we both wish we could have stayed longer. I booked it off the back if the reviews on trip advisor and I must say we were not disappointed. We drove using eurostar and it must have only taken an hour or so from getting off the train to arriving where our car was parked for us. We had booked a space in advance for a daily fee. We were upgraded to a superior room for no extra cost and the rooms are brilliant. Very clean, very comfortable and the staff do everything they can to make you feel relaxed.

I knew we had made a good choice when we were out for a meal and the waiter noticed the umbrella I had borrowed from the hotel and commented "only the best for you I see sir." He's not wrong.

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Daniel D
Germantown, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I took my first trip from the States overseas this year and stopped here in Bruges. We booked a deluxe or midlevel room in the main hotel. This hotel really exceeded my expectations. Brilliant room, rather spacious for a European room, in fact. The pictures on the website must be outdated because the room was much more modern. I have read some reviews about staying in the main part of the hotel because the rooms out back are not as updated. Well, there were crews (which didnt disturb) working and renovating those rooms....so I would suppose the entire hotel will eventually be in keeping with the room I stayed in. Very nice. Could've stayed several more days! I do wish there was a fitness center of some sort...but then again jogging in Bruges was not a bad thing during July.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Germantown, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 July 2012

My husband and I along with our two grown sons booked two rooms at the Hotel Prinsenhof. Our stay was the highlight of our tour to France and Belgium. We only had two days to enjoy the great food and wonderful medieval town of Bruges, but we really enjoyed every minute. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful in recommending restaurants but our favorite was The Flemish Pot located directly behind the hotel. The location of the hotel was a short walk into town with lovely rooms and a large shower. We would recommend this hotel and will go back.

Room Tip: We stayed in #38 in the main building which is an upgraded room but worth the money for the extra sp...