Hotel Prinsenhof Bruges
US$ 143
US$ 250
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 219
US$ 196
US$ 227
2,379 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathturn down serviceweather forecastquiet streetside streetwonderful hotelmain shoppingsuperior roomsmall hotellittle toucheschampagne breakfastcar parkreception staffmain buildingwould highly recommend this hotelbeautiful citylovely room
Reviewed 29 July 2012

My wife & I stayed 2 nights in the Prinsenhof during a short break in Bruges, I stay in many high class hotels all over the world with my work and the Prinsenhof is right up there with the best, the staff are exceptional, super helpful, efficient and freindly, Our room and all hotel was spotlessly clean.
The breakfast choice was fantastic.
I can not say enough good points about this hotel, Any time i am in Bruges again this is where i will be staying.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Booked a standard room very last minute for a night here and we both wish we could have stayed longer. I booked it off the back if the reviews on trip advisor and I must say we were not disappointed. We drove using eurostar and it must have only taken an hour or so from getting off the train to arriving where our car was parked for us. We had booked a space in advance for a daily fee. We were upgraded to a superior room for no extra cost and the rooms are brilliant. Very clean, very comfortable and the staff do everything they can to make you feel relaxed.

I knew we had made a good choice when we were out for a meal and the waiter noticed the umbrella I had borrowed from the hotel and commented "only the best for you I see sir." He's not wrong.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I took my first trip from the States overseas this year and stopped here in Bruges. We booked a deluxe or midlevel room in the main hotel. This hotel really exceeded my expectations. Brilliant room, rather spacious for a European room, in fact. The pictures on the website must be outdated because the room was much more modern. I have read some reviews about staying in the main part of the hotel because the rooms out back are not as updated. Well, there were crews (which didnt disturb) working and renovating those rooms....so I would suppose the entire hotel will eventually be in keeping with the room I stayed in. Very nice. Could've stayed several more days! I do wish there was a fitness center of some sort...but then again jogging in Bruges was not a bad thing during July.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2012

My husband and I along with our two grown sons booked two rooms at the Hotel Prinsenhof. Our stay was the highlight of our tour to France and Belgium. We only had two days to enjoy the great food and wonderful medieval town of Bruges, but we really enjoyed every minute. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful in recommending restaurants but our favorite was The Flemish Pot located directly behind the hotel. The location of the hotel was a short walk into town with lovely rooms and a large shower. We would recommend this hotel and will go back.

Room Tip: We stayed in #38 in the main building which is an upgraded room but worth the money for the extra space. Our sons had room #39 on the second floor which was a smaller standard room but was still very modern and nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Marilyn S
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Great place to stay. To quality hotel with very friendly staff. The location is perfect too. Defo recommend this place

Room Tip: The annexe rooms are more private
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends