“Great vegan food!”

Ranked #318 of 788 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Description: THE place to be for anyone: You eat meat, fish, cicken: check You are vegetarian/vegan: check You are allergic or intolerant to gluten, wheat, soy, lactose, eggs, nuts......: Ckeck You are allergic and vegan: check We serve real Belgium fries, snacks, burgers, fingerfoods, homemade sauces, salads...
Reviewed 23 May 2017

After surviving on oreos and fruit juice throughout my trip, this was a great change!
I am vegan so struggled to find affordable places to eat.

I ordered the pumpkin burger with chips and vegan mayo and it was fantastic! The pumpkin burger tasted amazing and the mayo was delicious with the chips. The chips were a bit dry and bland but the burger and mayo made up for that.
I was so full towards the end and couldn't finish my meal - fairly satisfied to say the least!

The woman working there was also really nice and talkative and spoke great English.

Will definitely be visiting again on my next trip and would highly recommend to veggie/vegan travelers.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

The burgers here are too good to pass on. Even an avid meat lover will enjoy on of the many vegetarian burgers on the menu. The fresh fries are perfectly baked.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I loved this place, lots of vegan options and the fries are very good, with a good choice of sauces. Try it!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We found it hard to find affordable vegan food in Bruges, until we stumbled across Royal Frituur, just next to our hostel. The menu was written in Dutch but the lady working there picked up on our English accents pretty quickly and handed us an English menu (with a smile). The menu also clearly stated what was vegan without having to ask further questions!! She was more than happy to help us choose a really delicious burger and the biggest serving of fries we'd seen all week! We both left happy and full and we would definitely recommend this place to anybody seeking out tasty, reasonably priced vegan or veggie food in Bruges! They also did meaty options for carnivorous folk.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I got the vegan sweet pepper burger and paid an extra .5 euro to get bun, tomato, lettuce, and a sauce (I picked Thai/herbed mayonnaise) and a large fry. In total it cost under 8 euros and the fry was massive so it could've cost even less. There are only a few seats, but just grab your food and find a bench alone the water by the mill close by! One of if not the best vegan fried food I have ever had :)