“great food and wine”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Went here for lunch and had a great meal.The food was amazing.
I had the shrimp skewer starter which was huge and really good well cooked fresh prawns and a great big fresh tasty salad.
Then i had the scotish Skirt steak.
Mine was cooked perfectly with a good succulant cut.The wine list is concise but varied and we had an excellent red.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Right in the heart of Brussels tourist mayhem and quite difficult to get a table (i.e. Advanced booking recommended).

Meat was very good and wine list was simple but ok. Excellent Romanian waiter that made this a much more pleasant experience by really being on top of things.

Good place for meat lovers.

Thank Otto Henrik Kle... N
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Mouth watering food!! It's a busy place, so make a reservation if you can. We hadn't, but they had room at the main bar and side window bar when we arrived. We were put at the side window bar which puts you infront of a window looking out at the street and doorway. Some people may find this uncomfortable to be on such display while eating. We didn't mind. They had to turn some people away after we arrived because it was so busy.
The food was so fantastic. I ordered chicken covered in bacon with a honey bbq sauce. Every bite was just amazing. I ordered fries on the side, which of course were good and dipped them in my friends hollandaise sauce. All sides are extra unless stated on the menu as a deal. My friend ordered the steak of the day which came with twice baked potatoes. He said the steak was perfect and the potatoes were delicious. We both ate ours right up, then were sad there was no more haha.
We ordered Mojitos to drink and mine was ok, but my friends was terrible! It was only lime juice and a whole lot of mint. They did take the bad one off the bill.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is a small and very busy restaurant and so booking is advisable. Steak and other meat dishes are the main meals here but others are available. Cosy atmosphere but service is a bit hit and miss. Be prepared to wait a while and to feekl a little ignored. Overall though it's worth a try.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant and the friendly service. I was seated near the cook as he grilled the meat. He is very skilled and it was fun to watch. I usually order fish but here ribs seemed to be the thing to order. While they were not the best I have had, they were good. I thought the fries could have been crisper. Overall I enjoyed the meal and I recommend the restaurant.