“Lovely mixed grill”
Review of Brussels Grill

Brussels Grill
Reserve with
Brussels Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #354 of 4,096 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stopped by here for a quick bite to eat for lunch, ordered the mixed grill and it was lovely. service was excellent, prices reasonable, my food and small beer came to 22 Euros.

Date of visit: February 2018
3  Thank Yat C

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Great place very nice people very good service!!! Again and again i suggest this restaurant! Very good prices!

Date of visit: February 2018
3  Thank Κατερινα Θ
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We had pork ribs, chicken and salad, everything was well cooked and served. A busy place especially during the weekend, should book in advance to avoid queues

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Elena_Lidia
Reviewed 27 January 2018

A grill house seems the comfortable location for both groups and the single traveler. Several single persons were eating here during my visit.

My waitress was very swift and menu and drink arrived shortly. I choose the 340gr Rib Eye steal medium rare. Initially my order ended up on my neighbor's table but was corrected right away. Unfortunately my steak was overcooked and I was very please the waitress took the plate away without discussion. 10 minutes later received a perfect steak!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I was invited there for a business dinner. Since I don't eat meat I found very few options for me. I had the day soup. The service was rather quick but impersonal. It could be a good place for tourists and not very demanding people.

Date of visit: January 2018