“Cozy restaurant, neaby the busy Fish Market”
Review of HENRI

HENRI
Ranked #259 of 3,828 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 58
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was invited for lunch at this place. It's a small and cozy restaurant with a couple of original entrees. Not much privacy as the tables are close to each other. Very good food. I would certainly recommend, it is away from the busy and much more tourist-trap-like Fish Market.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We had a table in front of the open kitchen. Warm welcome by friendly staff. Place was almost full but we were served fast. Extended wine selection and lot of digestifs will please you. Desserts are yummie. Fish, meat, few veggy dishes. Plates are dressed with an eye for detail.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This is not my first time, but first review... indeed. I love this place because a part proposing traditional Belgium favorites dishes, that's always a seasonal suggestions, inspired by market, trendy in a bistro chic way! Lekker. Congratulations to the Chef and team .Don't change!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This restaurant was FABULOUS!! The waiter brought us the English menu, thank goodness. I had the dinner salad with gray shrimp, butter lettuce and tomato. I just kept wondering who peels those delicious tiny shrimp. My husband had steak and fries with a small side salad. The steak, which he let me taste is the BEST I have ever eaten with its delicious peppercorn sauce. Thank you for a wonderful dinner. The only thing we would mention is that the $$ sign is a bit misleading. These are fairly expensive restaurants, but worth the extra euros.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

This was a pleasant night out with friends. Good steak, good service and good coffee. Next time pudding :-)