All reviews tram stop tram noise reasonable walk avenue louise underground car park slow wifi by foot palais de justice designer shops accor hotels the breakfast area recommend this hotel breakfast was included powerful shower night's sleep decent size fresh fruit
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Like it for a stay for single person. Not advisable for families. All connecting routes and food stations nearby. Really liked my stay at this hotel. All the facilities are good enough and the rooms were clean enough

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Hotel-cmanager, Manager at Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Lokendra.

Thank you for this review about your pleasant stay at Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie, Brussels.

We are delighted to know that you found our location to be convenient.

Also, we are happy to advise you that our hotel proposes amenities for both individuals and families alike.

Thank you once more for your kind words and for highlighting the cleanliness of our facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Great location and hotel rooms are well thought out and very clean. Also had a fridge which was a bonus. Staff were helpful and polite. Complimentary coffee was a good touch and any pastries left over from breakfast were complimentary. This was the best Ibis I have ever stayed in and would recommend.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Kim, It was such a pleasure to receive your kind review.

Our entire team is thrilled that you had such a pleasant experience with us.

A message of satisfaction from a recent guest is always a reward and incentive for us to continue upholding our high standards of service.

Thank you very much for your patronage and your valuable recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you for another excellent stay in the future.

All the best,

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I stayed at this hotel in early August and am still struck by its value, both in terms of economics (spreading the travelling funds a bit further) and location. I have no cons to report, only effusive praise. First, the staff were helpful whenever I needed assistance. I was surprised how quickly someone attended to my request for help with the air conditioning, for example. I think I waited at most 2-3 minutes. I believe the breakfast was healthy and generous. I was able to eat and stay replete until dinner. I'll also add that I appreciate the strong wifi and the 24/7 beverages available in the lobby. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel or stay again.

Room Tip: I had a room beside a corner suite. It was sunny and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Hotel-cmanager, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Elizabeth1960,

Please accept our sincere thanks for your glowing review.

We strive to ensure that all our guests have the best experience possible with us, so your kind comments are truly rewarding.

Thank you for recognizing our team members who work hard to deliver high quality service and meet your expectations.

We are very glad that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and convenient amenities.

Your patronage and recommendation are much appreciated.

On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back for another excellent stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Hotel good. Poor breakfast in options to eat. Friendly and kindly staff. Good location for walking on the city (easy to arrive into the old city center). Parking inside.He does not have a restaurant to eat in the evening.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Hotel-cmanager, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable review.

Thank you for appreciating our establishment, our service and we are glad the location was to your liking as well. We are sorry that the breakfast wasn't satisfying.

Our delicious breakfast offers a wide variety of fresh products. However, we will work on expanding the items on the menu! Though we do not have a restaurant yet, there are a wide variety of cafés and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.

Our team would be always happy to help find a right place.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights Sunday to Thursday. Nothing much happening on the Sunday night so if you need food, do your research to find something open. Some lovely restaurants in the area, Italian, Tibetan, Indian, Mexican etc. A stroll down to the bottom of the hill and you’ll find loads of nice clothes shops, coffee shops, trams etc. Travelling in the city is fairly simple but tram lines are often interrupted so you need to swap to a bus service...the good thing is nearly everyone speaks English and will help you if you ask. The hotel is really good. Rooms have air conditioning and are cleaned every day. Breakfast nice, staff are all lovely and extremely helpful. I had some noisy people in the next room one night (it was after midnight) and I couldn’t sleep because they were shouting and playing loud music. The man on reception went immediately to their room and told them that they had to put the music off. I had no more problem after that. The only issue with the hotel is there is a lot of traffic noise. The trams aren’t so bad as you could put earplugs in but there are motor cycles that seem to race up and down the road late at night and into the early morning that can be a real problem. Can’t fault the hotel itself. In fact I will be going back but will ask for a room at the back as I think that will really help.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Hotel-cmanager, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We are very pleased to know that you had such an enjoyable stay and we are sure all your comments will be of great help to our future guests.. Thank you for your kind words about our team. The comfort and well-being of our guests is our top priority, and we will go above and beyond to ensure a pleasant stay.

We can only apologise once again for our other guests and are glad we were able to resolve it quickly. On your next visit, we will be happy to book you a room on our courtyard side to allow you more peace and quiet. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly so that we can ensure we keep one of these rooms for you.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We looking forward to welcoming you back on your next stay. Kind regards,