FunKey Hotel
US$ 96
US$ 91
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 291
US$ 160
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
Made in Louise(Ixelles)
US$ 127
US$ 122
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 167
US$ 162
  • Restaurant
All reviewsincluding beerfun games to playmonkey roomfree wifi and free parkingsun roomfree snacks and drinksconcept hotelroom keyamazing weekendfun hotelon site parkinginteresting conceptyour disposalgreat wifibus stoptable footballcity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I was staying in this hotel. I think it has well-thought-out concept with the kitchen, in which you can basically eat all the time, with the games and the thoughtful design. Everything is very colourful and every room comes with a game theme. It is a good place for going to with your children. In full disclosure I wasn't all that happy, since there were some hygienic issues with my toilet/bathroom: there was no soap, I washed my hands with shower gel. There were small splashes of feces on the wall next to the toilet and it smelled badly from urine. The towels were very dry and seemed to be used quite a long time (they were washed, but obviously worn down). I would have enjoyed the stay in Funkey hotel, if basic hygienic standards had been met.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank VroniBei
Philippe T, Owner at FunKey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear VroniBei,

Thank you for your remarks, which are very unusual - but we take them extremely seriously. Could you please get in touch with us via email to help us track your stay and make the necessary inspections ?

Kind regards,

Philippe Thibaut (the owner)

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Belgium to see our son. We wanted to find a reasonably priced hotel near his flat, and were delighted to come across the FunKey Hotel. It was clean, comfortable, had all we needed, included breakfast and snacks, drinks, games and a personable staff. It wasn’t luxury by any means, but a great value. We had a fan in our room, a “sun room” attached that went outside to a small garden area. With our patio windows open and the fan going, we were usually comfortable at night, even though it was summertime. It was fun to hear all the different languages while we ate breakfast. Many people from various nationalities come here. The manager answered our travel questions and made good suggestions for dining and touring. All in all, a very pleasant experience!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy A
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We've been using a hotel for our invited partners for years but this time we had a team of 3 who travelled in. Since our usual hotel had no triple room, I was forced to look for a new accommodation. What a luck that I came across FunKey Hotel!
They have an original concept - that I would sum up as conviviality and generosity. Gatherings are encouraged by the great lobby area where tons of board games, table soccer and even video games are at your disposal.
You get free entry to the kitchen where you can serve yourself with food and drinks you find there 24/24 and consume them at the big common table.
The rooms are opened with a somewhat special "key" - a mobile phone that you can use (apart from opening your room) to make local phone calls (!).
The rooms themselves are colorful and functional, ours had a veranda as well.
A great value surely for groups of 3 (or more), groups of friends or family...

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Staying here is great, the social area is fun with games and seating to encourage mixing. Drinks and Food are included in the price as long as you do not take advantage, you make your own breakfast in the morning from the kitchen. Lots of things to choose from and all fresh. Cake and Chocolate is always on hand as is Tea and Coffee as well as Beer if that is your thing. Can not recommend it enough and the staff are great.

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique and have individual quirks about them
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel.. friendly staff... free unlimited drinks and snacks 24/7.. free wifi and free parking isnt it amazing??? Love the place not so far from city. Just 1 thing i dont like in our room the toilet smells like a dirty old cabinet.. or lets just say the person who cleans the toilet uses towel for cleaning and didnt wash it after cleaning the other rooms toilet. I mean uses the same towel. I work before as room service :) haha. Just sayin... anyway i still and will definitely stay here again in the future :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family