2,004 results
All reviews train station free movies great hotel direct access travelling by train early train nespresso machine accor hotels superior room separate toilet modern hotel carrefour express convenient location rain shower brussels centre tea and coffee the grand place
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Just got back from a 3 night stay at the Pullman. The hotel was lovely, great bed, lovely and clean, good bathroom and toiletries. I also really liked the complimentary fizzy and still water in the fridge. There was ample room for two of us but it definitely was not the most spacious hotel room due to the large seating area. Definitely more of a business hotel than anything else, restaurant and bar were pretty expensive but ok for a good hotel. It took us a good 25 minutes to walk into town (although it is down a straight road) and I'm not sure how comfortable i'd be walking back late a night, but lots of taxis right outside the hotel if that is an issue.

One small annoyance was within the station (we arrived via Eurostar) the signs to the hotel are very minimal, resulting in us walking all round the station trying to find the tiny entrance. Other than that - great stay and great hotel.

Room tip: Didn't have any view other than other hotel rooms - so if this bothers you, ask for one that does.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Mrs,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Brussels Centre Midi and for taking the time to share your review via TripAdvisor!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will take note of your comments to further improve our standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel from 9-13 Dec 2017 for 4 nights. The hotel was located within the Brussels Midi station complex. It’s about 20mins stroll to the Grand Place and 17mins to the Manneken Pis. There’s some affordable eateries and a well stocked carrefour express at the train station. Only a few restaurants around the hotel which serve pub food.
As an Accor Gold member, I’ve requested for an upgrade at no cost to a superior room. I was given room 739 on the 7th floor facing directly some office complex with partial view of the Atomium. The WC is separated from the bathroom. Amenities available in the room: electric safe; electric kettle and hair dryer; Nespresso machine with 4 capsules replenishes daily; TV with free movies; Bose speaker for iPhone docking; weighing scale; mini fridge with 2 free bottles of water replenishes daily; iron and board; toiletries and strong wifi. The room was relatively clean and well maintained, except for the WC area where pee stains can be seen on the wall. Bed was firm with heavy duvet. Individual control AC. I had 4 peaceful rest without any sound disturbance. All fixtures were great except for human factors.
I’ve arrive at 12pm on a Saturday where the lobby and reception was quiet. 2 staff at standing at the reception staring at the comp without realising I had stood in front of them for 5-7mins. Either they were hoping that I will not approach one of them or they were really busy with no guest. The reception staff (male) who attended to me must have got a frozen zygomaticus major muscle. In fact, all the staff whom I’ve encountered at the reception displayed the same expression. Perhaps it was too cold that they can’t put on a smile or is it a uniform expression among them?
Although check in was at 1-2pm, which is common. However, This is the first Accor hotel that does not allow exceptional early check in- suppose the hotel manager will explained that the hotel was full. Lastly, there were issues with the card keys. Lift’s security system was not sensitive to detect keys, I was advised to keep the card keys away from mobile phones for interference.
In conclusion, for convenience and peaceful rest, this is one good hotel; just don’t bother about personal touch or expect to be treated/ welcomed as a loyal Accor member.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank noelloke
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not entirely meet your expectations. We are truly committed to improve the points as mentioned and to prevent them from occurring in the future.

Please accept my sincere apologies for providing you with an unwelcoming experience. Rest assured that this is not the norm at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi. We pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests. It is evident that we have fallen short of the expectation that we have set for ourselves and which you are certainly entitled to expect. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback as it will give us an opportunity to become better in what we do. The greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied guest. It's our goal to retain you as a satisfied guest and for that I truly hope you will give us the chance to redeem ourselves.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you upon your next visit to Brussels.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Lovely hotel, clean in a midi, but the neighbourhood is terrible. You can eat in a hotel or in some restaurant around. We liked our stay there anyway. The room was clean and nice furnished with a big TV and really nice bathroom with toiletries and free water which was really kind. The toilet was separately and this we really liked. We recommend it for sure!

Room tip: We had a room with two single beds, nice bathroom, really lovely big room, very clean.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Brussels Centre Midi.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is literally 50 paces off the Eurostar exit, and very convenient as a station hotel. It was the best deal I got in that week, which coincided with Catalan demonstrations and the Brexit meetings, a very expensive week indeed. The plus points were a very comfortable sleep (memory pillows), absolute silence, excellent free Wifi, and location for station and metro. The negatives were expensive restaurants and weird food menu. There is a Carrefour Express downstairs if you fancy self catering.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Jeanne7759

Dear Mrs,

Kindly thanking you for taking the time to provide us with your kind and elaborate feedback.

We highly appreciate your positive comments and I am pleased that your expectations were met or perhaps even exceeded. Your feedback on the hotel's comfort and the convenience of our strategic location exactly embodies that what we would like our guests to experience when staying with us and I thank you for highlighting this in your review.

Thank you again for communicating your experience to us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Great hotel, perfectly situated for Gare Midi station. Excellent rooms and particularly efficient staff and service. Upgraded on arrival which was a welcome bonus. Only downside was that it was quite expensive for a midweek overnight trip.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Tyg55

Dear Sir,

It is a true reward to receive positive feedback from or valued guests. Therefore my team and I thank you for your kind words of praise. I am pleased to hear that our staff members have fulfilled your expectations in terms of service and that you overall enjoyed your experience with us!

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Brussels.