Open today: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Dad enjoyed this authentic Belgian bar having lots of character

Wanted my dad (82) to enjoy a ‘local’ Belgian haunt. Bustling crowds and nice ambiance made for a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
brianb612
Arlon, Belgium
via mobile
Great little find

Visited here last night for drinks with hubby looks nothing from the outside but WOW what a... read more

Reviewed 13 January 2019
man594
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Brussels
from US$ 17.31
from US$ 40.38
from US$ 16.15
from US$ 33.46
More Info
All reviews sudden death peach beer great belgian beers cheese cubes beer bar great bar beer lovers on tap art nouveau worth a visit beautiful building the grand place geuze waiters morne tourists century
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Lots of beers to choose from, friendly staff and a lovely venue. If you visit, try the peach beer they have on draught - it's very tasty.

1  Thank Nicholas R
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Our hotel recommended this beer for it's selection of beers. Being a newbee to Belgian beers I appreciated the descriptions on the menu. The service was polite and professional. We enjoyed our time at this pub.

1  Thank wbsAlberta
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great location, old and nice environment, nice staff and most importantly great selection of beer at very home next prices. For me it is a must stop each time I am in the city.

1  Thank Alessandr078
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I droped by La Morte Subite on a Saturday afternoon.

This beer place / café was already packed with people and sported a vibrant atmosphere. I found one of the few outside table to be available and had a small beer outdoors.

Friendly and efficient wait staff and a nice selection of various Belgian beers.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Popped in for a beer early afternoon. Wasn't packed, but plenty of locals in having their food. Choice of beer was great, all served in specific glasses. Every single person in there was having a beer in a different shaped glass, believe me I checked. Service was fast and functional, even got the wife to order a second beer. Building has plenty of history, tables and chairs look ancient. I can imagine that of an evening the atmosphere in there must be incredible. Probably the best place we went in Belgium!