All reviews small kitchenette carrefour express minute walk trone metro station cooking facilities royal palace long stay eu offices accor hotels coffee machine heating system wi fi hot water business stay double bed the grand place hotel is located
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Everything about my stay at this hotel was top-notch. Front-desk service was terrific. Wifi worked very well. I used the in-room kitchen facilities to eat a lot of meals in the room and save money. Small refrigerator, small stove, and dishware are provided, as well as an electric kettle. There is a Lidl grocery store and a Carrefour Express within reasonable walking distance of the hotel. There are also groceries/quick meal/snacks available in the hotel lobby. There is a washing machine and dryer in the basement (4.5 Euro and 2 Euro, respectively), which makes it nice for longer stays. I had a very pleasant stay.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

With the glowing reviews of this aparthotel I had higher hopes. I travel to Brussels a couple times a year for work and was looking for a less expensive aparthotel for a weeks stay. The accommodation was close to my meetings, although Belliard is a very busy street to walk on, of course there is nothing the Adagio Access can do about this. My disappointment was with the cleanliness. The shower had mold and the curtain was stained, and the bathroom smelled of urine. The light in the kitchen was not attached to the cabinet so one had to be careful not to rip is out when using the electrical outlet for the kettle. Borrowing an ironing board is an ordeal, and one towel for body and one for face is given for the entire stay. It would be nice to have another towel since those of us with long hair like to dry that, too. One hot plate burner did not work. A neighbor was smoking and the smell permeated the room.

I would not stay here again, mainly because it felt shabby and was not cleaned properly. If I were going for less than a week it might be okay, but it was disappointing for the amount of time I needed it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Laurence B, General Manager at Adagio Access Brussels Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear NYCtravelpeople,

We are very sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations, and thankful that you took the time to share your experience with us.

The issues mentioned regarding cleanliness and technical worries have all been transferred to the appropriate departments in the hope that these problems will no longer occur.

We understand your disappointment, ans would like to assure you that we are doing all that is necessary to resolve the indicated mishaps.

We remain at your disposal for any further requests or remarks.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

If you like aparthotel - no cleaning, but kitchen, very good place to stay, close to city centre and EU headquarter. You can buy breakfast for acceptable price and in releted quality (no hot items, but still enough to start the day for most).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

An excellent location. The hotel is clean and secure. It provides cooking facilities in each of its rooms - it’s a great price hotel. The service is excellent.The only reason it’s not getting a five star is that some of the rooms over look the street and it can be noisy - but the double glazing solves this - it’s just that I like to sleep with the window open. Just ask for a room not over looking the Main Street

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I stayed in Aparthotel Addagio access in Brussels one night in January 2018 during a business trip. The location is perfect if you have meetings or errands at European commission. Hotel is nice, the check in was fast and easy. Bathroom was big and clean, with a tub. The room has a bed, a table, a closet and a small kitchen. The kitchen has a small fridge, coffee maker, kettle to boil water, sink, microwave and small electric cooking plate with two burners. It is perfect to make a breakfast and coffee in the morning or dinner in the evening. I recommend the use of the kitchen, because the breakfast they offer is totally not worth the money you pay for it. The table is small, to small to get any real work done. I also had some trouble setting up the WiFi. It took me more time than I care to spend for these things. The cleanliness of the room was fine. But not for clean freaks. There were stains on the sheets and towels. The sheets and towels looked like they were fresh, so I suppose they couldn't get the stains out. The room is heated through ventilation system, that is quite loud at night. I recommend using earplugs. The drapes blocked the light from the street well. Upon check out they send the invoice to my e-mail, which turned out to be a problem. The invoice didn’t have the VAT number for my company even though I requested it. I only saw that after a got home. I contacted the hotel , but they never answered my e-mail. I recommend that you insist to have the invoice printed while you are there.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Laurence B, General Manager at Adagio Access Brussels Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Abeillesgee,

thank you very much for such a detailed review! We truly appreciate that you took the time to give us such a complete feedback.

We are pleased that you appreciated the location and the kitchinette, although we are sorry that the breakfast did not meet your expectations.

Unfortunately the structure and organization of our aparthotel does not permit the use of larger furniture (such as bigger desks) but we will keep your comment in mind and transfer it to the Adagio Siege so that it can be taken into account for future Aparthotel openings.

We have transfered your remarks regarding the sheets and ventilation systemp to our housekeeping and technical department, in order to prevent further occurences for future stays.

The reception team has also received word of your comments, and is striving to improve communication with our guests about the htoel services (notably our internet connection). For the invoice, if you wish, please feel free to contact our Assistant Front Office Manager Yaguel Agate at her e-mail (h8602-du@adagio-city.com) indicating the details of your stay, and we will provide it within the briefest delay: we apologize for this inconvenience, and understand the disturbance caused.

We hope to accomodate you in the future, and thank you once more for choosing our Aparhotel.

Best regards,