“Pretty good”

Vitalgaufre
Ranked #2 of 71 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I visited this waffle spot in Aug 2017. They have a wide selection of waffles. Very sweet and delicious. This is a must when you stop in Brussels.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Great waffles! they have many types of waffles, i preferred the the one with butter and cinnamon. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We tried one of the waffles from another vendor, which was ok. But then we were recommended to try Belgaufre. On route we found Vitalgaufre. The set up looked clean and inviting so I was encouraged to try it. It was so nice that I purchased more from other vitalgaufre shops that I cam across later in the day.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Incredible waffles, sampled the chocolate and apple. Absolutely amazing melting chocolate goodness going all the way through the waffle. Changed my priorities in life. For me, I imagined how Issac Newton felt when the apple fell on his head. The apple waffle was also amazing with small chunks of apple within the waffle. Must try if you want a foodgasm.

3  Thank Katie S
Reviewed 10 April 2018

After reading wonderful reviews on their waffle, the first thing I did in Brussels is to eat them. My friend and I ordered the chocolate one and the raspberry one. They both taste phenomenal!! The texture of the waffle is unlike any waffle I have tasted before, and certainly is the best among all waffles I had in Belgium in the following days. If you are a chocolate lover, make sure to get the chocolate one as there is a lot of gooey chocolate inside the waffle. The raspberry is also very nice if you like something fresh and fruity.

1  Thank CarrieY182