All reviews mini bar early check wifi connection the heart of the city noord
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Central hotel with some obvious deficits. Small rooms with basic bathroom. Reception with friendly and helpful staff.For one night it can be fine but if you should stay longer it is best to choose a hotel with some extra service

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Our room was very nice with comfortable beds. However, the television was postage stamp size and, although check-out time was 11:00 a.m., they turned the power off to our room at 10:30. Very inconvenient.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We were in Brussels for 3 nights with my family of 4 adults and 1 baby. We booked 2 rooms and our overall experience was not very positive.

The hotel is situated very close to "Brux Noord" station, one of the major train station. From airport it took hardly 25 minutes to reach hotel.
The building is an old building and hardly renovated. Although they have put in place some 4 start hotel facilities, like hair drier, mini bar (without any thing inside), tea/coffee provision etc, but still rooms lack something which don't give a 4start impression. The rooms are not very airy and a bit suffocating. Without a room air conditioner it will be impossible to live in the room.
I would not suggest this hotel for family with kids. young people might be able to survive :)

I would like to mention about the breakfast, which was very average and they repeated the same stuff daily which was annoying. less options of breakfast items and quality was not really good.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Good location and only 10 minutes from train station. On arrival we were asked to go to sister hotel next door as they offered double rooms.
As a base this hotel is fine, lift was small and rooms basic but that's all you need. We had a room at the rear and would have preferred front facing although allot of building work going on infront of hotel so we avoided noise. Room was clean with tea and coffee facilities. Unless breakfast is included in room price I wouldn't recommend paying for it as very basic. For the price we paid, can't really complain.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night last Saturday. Very close to the metro so was good for my Eurostar connections.

The room was of a decent size, I was on the 8th floor (probably why my wi fi didn't function well). Decent bathroom everything was very clean and the bed & pillows comfortable. I loved the quirky nature of the room with the historical appliances such as the box tv, built in dial radio and the very luxurious Corby trouser press (good for cooking naan bread) which was a pleasant bit of nostalgia.

The breakfast was sufficient and also included some hot items too, I loved the bacon. Reception staff and other staff all very friendly and accommodating too. Overall a short but good stay. 4 stars is a fair reflection with a reasonable price of £50 on Booking.com.

Date of stay: July 2017