2,888 results
All reviewscentral stationthe grand placewaterloo bargreat locationpiano barlovely hotelfew minutes walkthe main squarebars and restaurantscity breakchutneyconciergetrainbelgiumchocolatesaunaeurostar
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Nice hotel not far from the Grand Place and lots of eateries nearby. My one complaint is the Pillows which were too squishy. I was able to fold mine in half. Breakfast was typical of what you’d expect on the continent.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Claire O,

I would like to thank you for writing a comment following your experience at the Warwick Brussels.
I am very pleased to read you have had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.
As you mentionned above, the Warwick Brussels is ideally located, walking distance from the Central Station, the famous Grand Place and many other attractions in the old-heart of Brussels city center.
I will advice the housekeeping department regarding your remark about the pillows.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We stayed in a lot of hotels during our Europe trip. When we reached this hotel, we thought we have come to the wrong place. I even asked the concierge if we were at the right hotel. This hotel looks more like a 5 star hotel from the outside. With its elegant style, it definitely had a nice feel to it. The rooms were clean, hot water and bath was available and central location. Would definitely recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Theertha R,

I am very pleased to read you have had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Overpriced, dated and overrated where we experienced very poor service. When we have attempted to resolve our complaints we have been repeatedly misled, where the hotel manager is too busy and as hotel guests we were told we were not important enough to discuss our complaint in person. We are currently over £900 out of pocket and involved in a blame game between hotels.com and the hotel. A classic example as to how not to deal with a customer. They cant even serve a New York Manhatten drink correctly. And dont expect to have towels provided as part of the service. A terrible experience- a very unhappy customer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon S
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Simon S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I read your comments and I am sorry to read you have encountered issues with your reservation.
Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with our reservation team and your travel agency through which the booking was made.

I do hope we will have the chance to welcome you at the Warwick Brussels, and to that effect please do not hesitate to contact our reservation team directly in order to avoid reoccurrence.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Above says it all. In addition very helpful bell boys and concierge.
Location is very good with main square just behind the hotel.
Tried their bistro for lunch, was very good as well. Mussels were good

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank j d
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear j d,

I am very pleased to read you have had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and you especially enjoyed our restaurant!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Warwick again recently and it meet my expectations. Central, stylish and old world I like this hotel. Breakfast not included in my booking and I did not opt for the expensive breakfast on offer. A café en route to my meeting was more than adequate. Bedrooms solid and comfortable. Will be back soon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear rockville41,

Warm greetings from Brussels.

The whole Warwick team is very appreciative to read your kind comments. Your considerate feedback helps to ensure us on how important it is to be proud of the place we work in. We are very grateful for your support.

We are very glad to see that you plan to come back to Warwick Brussels soon.

Best Regards