“Great Location!!”
Review of Warwick Brussels

Warwick Brussels
Ranked #52 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I traveled solo and enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

Check-In
I arrived early am and I was able to check in immediately. Most of the front desk staff was pleasant and helpful.

Room
The room was spacious and pretty clean. It appears they tried to renovate the room that I was in and didn't do a good job. The mini-bar stopped working and my yogurt melted--I threw it out. They sent someone to fix. The person didn't bother to clean the mini-bar. When I checked my sausage and cheese was also missing. When I called to inquire, they made an effort to find, however, they brought yogurt to my room and said that it was mine--it was not. They stated it was in the mini-bar. it was not. However, it is obvious that whoever service the mini-bar doesn't check, because there were items in there that was left by the previous guest. The hotel did give me credit for the breakfast brunch I had.

Concierge
I celebrated my birthday in Brussels and the concierge person arranged for Cava, cake and other delicacies and a drink coupon for the restaurant. It was a nice gesture and most appreciated.

Location/Safety
The hotel is in walking distance to Brussels Centre station making it convenient to get to the airport, other cities in Belgium and around Brussels. It's also in walking distance to Grand Palace, other attractions and restaurants and bars. I was traveling solo and felt safe. A room key is required to enter the elevator and only give you access to your floor.

Restaurant
There is a bar in the hotel lobby, however, it is only open for special events. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel. I ate there once and would not return. The best thing was the beer. I also had the hotel breakfast buffet and it was not worth the money. I asked for a hard boiled egg and was told it would be 5 euros. Are you kidding? A cup of coffee to go was 3 euros.

Check-Out
Upon check-out, I was charged the local taxes. I can't find my receipt, however, my credit card showed a very high charge. I recently sent an email to the hotel requesting to look into it. As of today, I have not received a response.

I will definitely stay at this hotel, recommend to others and book my clients AFTER they respond to my request.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Charlene E,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor travellers.

I am delighted to read you have had a comfortable and enjoyable stay at the Warwick Hotel Brussels, and I am very happy that we have been able to provide you with full satisfaction.

Your evaluation of various services and facilities is much appreciated.

We look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soonest.

Kindest regards,

Front Office Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel not far from the Grand Place and lots of eateries nearby. My one complaint is the Pillows which were too squishy. I was able to fold mine in half. Breakfast was typical of what you’d expect on the continent.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Claire O,

I would like to thank you for writing a comment following your experience at the Warwick Brussels.
I am very pleased to read you have had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.
As you mentionned above, the Warwick Brussels is ideally located, walking distance from the Central Station, the famous Grand Place and many other attractions in the old-heart of Brussels city center.
I will advice the housekeeping department regarding your remark about the pillows.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in a lot of hotels during our Europe trip. When we reached this hotel, we thought we have come to the wrong place. I even asked the concierge if we were at the right hotel. This hotel looks more like a 5 star hotel from the outside. With its elegant style, it definitely had a nice feel to it. The rooms were clean, hot water and bath was available and central location. Would definitely recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Theertha R,

I am very pleased to read you have had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overpriced, dated and overrated where we experienced very poor service. When we have attempted to resolve our complaints we have been repeatedly misled, where the hotel manager is too busy and as hotel guests we were told we were not important enough to discuss our complaint in person. We are currently over £900 out of pocket and involved in a blame game between hotels.com and the hotel. A classic example as to how not to deal with a customer. They cant even serve a New York Manhatten drink correctly. And dont expect to have towels provided as part of the service. A terrible experience- a very unhappy customer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon S
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Simon S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I read your comments and I am sorry to read you have encountered issues with your reservation.
Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with our reservation team and your travel agency through which the booking was made.

I do hope we will have the chance to welcome you at the Warwick Brussels, and to that effect please do not hesitate to contact our reservation team directly in order to avoid reoccurrence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Above says it all. In addition very helpful bell boys and concierge.
Location is very good with main square just behind the hotel.
Tried their bistro for lunch, was very good as well. Mussels were good

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank j d

Dear j d,

I am very pleased to read you have had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and you especially enjoyed our restaurant!