“Homemade pasta restaurant with a history”
Review of Pasta Divina

Pasta Divina
Ranked #6 of 4,099 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

When we come here, the owned came to us to explain the menu in details and give recommendations. He is like 70 years old Italian but he still has the passion to his resto and what he is doing. He told us that it's his wife who is preparing all the pastas. I took the pasta with mushrooms and sausages. My wife took the 'green' pasta with onions and lardons. And cocktails tango and Monaco(all these cost us around 50euro). I think the food is amazing and I give 5 stars without a doubt to this place.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

It was simply a lovely experience! The owner coming to present you the menu, telling the story of the restaurant and recommending the best dishes of his wife cooking the pasta in the kitchen.. The taste is really authentic and the tiramisu has its own special character. A must try if you are a fan of the homemade Italian flavors:)

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

They were quite busy and I really liked the smell of pasta so I stopped here for lunch. Pasta was good and the menu had quite large selection of different types of pasta and toppings. Wine selection wasn’t the best.
So food was good but staff could have been friendlier and more accommodating. They understood me when I spoke English (which is my 2nd language) but at times would only speak French to me and not a word in English. I found it off putting when I had checked if they spoke English before I sat down.

1  Thank Mariik
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pasta Divina especially the place for pasta lovers and a very wonderful place to eat amazing cheesy food with lots of good service will make your day

1  Thank 513anantk
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Ok place, ok pasta, not bad but not the best I've had either. The prices are average and the wine selection not too much. Great location though, very central.

Date of visit: August 2017