“Great choice...especially on Sundays and Mondays;)”
Review of Eccetera

Eccetera
Ranked #220 of 4,099 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 36
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I have been in Eccetera several times for dinner and this time I took my parents for lunch. It is unpretentious, cozy place that serves nice Italian food. The menu is not extensive which is for the best and it is written on the blackboard. I have tried several things, i.e. spaghetti alla carbonara, penne all'arrabiata (could be far more spicy than they are) and linguine alle vongole - all very tasty. I tasted fusilli al Ragù d'Agnello that my father had - and this happens to be my favorite. The red house wine is very good and I usually opt for that. They have live piano music on weekend nights (Sunday I believe). And being very close to my apartment just makes an extra plus...especially on Sundays and Mondays when not many restaurants are open!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We were recommended this restaurant by another restaurant (L'Origine) as they could not welcome us.
We were able to choose a menu -to fit our quite low budget- beforehand and were served - in a private room on the second floor - a very varied selection of hot & cold antipasti and cold meats that were ready when we arrived, but lovely and fresh and very tasty; then we had very generous servings of three kinds of pasta (for my taste the best were the rigatoni & sausage) and then a fantastic panna cotta & tiramisu. All this with coffee, water & wine. And we were able to have separate dishes for a colleague who has to eat lactose-free.
The service was perfect and friendly, and the whole atmosphere and team very nice.
I would therefore really recommend and hope to come back soon.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018

At the end of the second day of a training event, 20 of use descended on the Eccetera for our evening meal. The service was good and they coped really well with the large numbers. We were offered a restricted menu to meet our budgets and we all had a very good time. The Tiramisu was a little lacking in flavour (both coffee and oomph!) but otherwise the food was great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is definitely the place to go in this area for Italian food. Whether with a group or just as a couple, they serve great food in a modern Italian style. Always a pleasure to visit this place.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Good food, nice staff, good atmosphere, okay location, reasonable prices, good risotto with aspargus.

Date of visit: February 2018