“Still one of the Best In Brussels!”
Review of O-Restaurant - CLOSED

O-Restaurant
Price range: US$ 27 - US$ 34
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Malaga, Spain
“Still one of the Best In Brussels!”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Our 3rd visit here in 2 years, well now that they are open for lunch on a set 15 Euro set menu had to try that and dinner,

Getting easier to find, Stayed at the Conrad so a 2 tram stop ride then down the street.

They are still going at it, we love the "eyes Closed" concept had the 4 course with a bottle of wine for dinner. Great service. Will let the pics do the talking.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank PTJD01
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and atmo”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Went with a colleague and was not disapointed. We chose the 4-course "eyes shut" menu (2 appetizers, 1 main course and 1 dessert) with accompanying wines, for 52 euro. All food was good, even excellent, and creatively presented. Service was friendly and efficient. The wines were all French, I would say a little above average but nothing to write home about, but worth the price, and well matched with the food. The owner (I think it was the owner) was patient and answered all my questions about the wines' varieties. We were served quickly. The atmo is good for conversation, maybe even a romantic night for a couple. Money well spent, and I will go back.

• Visited April 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Piece of art, only go if you have a lot of time”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The food was of excellent quality and artistically decorated, refer to the photos. The waitress was friendly. The neighbourhood itself is not particularly nice and we had to wait for 1,5 hours before we got the food; otherwise it would have been excellent.
Recommendable for a special romantic dinner with plenty of time.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Worldtrottter
Brussels, Belgium
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I went there for Valentine's day.
I was a bit sceptic because I had read positive but also negative reviews. But I was HAPPILY surprised. The waitresses were very very nice and SMILING (which very important for me) , they could answer questions about food and wines. They took our coats when we arrived. It's a classy and cosy restaurant. What we ate was not only delicious but beautifully served.

We had a great time in a nice and pleasant atmosphere. I really insist on the good attitude of the waitresses I was so happy to be so well received. Because it's hard to find in Brussels!

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank Nicothecalifornian
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good food and service. A bit overrated”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We had a dinner "yeux fermés" with three courses and assorted wine. The whole selection was quite nice and the quality was good. However, the place does not live up to the other ratings I have read here. I have no desire to go back there soon again. Not because it was bad, but because it did not overwhelm me. But if you look for new places to dine in Brussels, it is definitely worth a go.

• Visited February 2012