This is quite a new hotel on the Belgian scene, about 5 minutes walk from the EU Parliament at Schuman and 10-15 minutes of Place Luxembourg (square area with various bars/restaurants). Place Jardin is 3 minutes walk away (some restaurants and a supermarket). I've stayed here multiple times during 2010-2012.
- Overall, the hotel is very funky. Everything is new and trendy
- Reception: Really friendly staff, no problems at check-in/check-out. There are also some Apple Macs for websurfing (free)
- Restaurant: Doesn't exist. There are very limited food services, basically some vending machines and a fridge. No room service
- Bar area: Great - like a student bar, but cleaner! Reasoble choice of drinks, not too expensive. Pool table, lots of sofas and loads of board games to keep you busy!
- Gym (basement): Quite big for a hotel, several treadmills, cycles and a weights area
- Rooms: This is the best bit. Good size, big/comfortable beds. Large LCD TVs, follows the same funky style as the rest of the hotel
- Bathroom: Big walk-in shower, facilities clean and new.
Overall, this is my favourite place in Brussels to stay. It's not in the centre.More
- Free Wifi