This is quite a new hotel on the Belgian scene, about 5 minutes walk from the EU Parliament at Schuman and 10-15 minutes of Place Luxembourg (square area with various bars/restaurants). Place Jardin is 3 minutes walk away (some restaurants and a supermarket). I've stayed here multiple times during 2010-2012.
- Overall, the hotel is very funky. Everything is new and trendy
- Reception: Really friendly staff, no problems at check-in/check-out. There are also some Apple Macs for websurfing (free)
- Restaurant: Doesn't exist. There are very limited food services, basically some vending machines and a fridge. No room service
- Bar area: Great - like a student bar, but cleaner! Reasoble choice of drinks, not too expensive. Pool table, lots of sofas and loads of board games to keep you busy!
- Gym (basement): Quite big for a hotel, several treadmills, cycles and a weights area
- Rooms: This is the best bit. Good size, big/comfortable beds. Large LCD TVs, follows the same funky style as the rest of the hotel
- Bathroom: Big walk-in shower, facilities clean and new.
Overall, this is my favourite place in Brussels to stay. It's not in the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tune it up in the capital of Europe. Tuned into modern day expectations with open loft-inspired approach, tech-savvy features and self-service options, Aloft Brussels Schuman gives an innovative concept to early adopters travelling for business or leisure. Autonomy and flexibility are key: our guests can fully customize their stay, from choosing to grab & go anytime, anywhere, to mixing up work and play in our free-flowing re:mix space. The rooms are modular, comfortable, and can also become an open-plan urban office in an instant. Where others imitate, Aloft Brussels continues to break new grounds, supporting up and coming music talents with a vibrant Live @ Aloft programming in W XYZ bar and offering a platform for creative entrepreneurs to showcase their creations to our guests in the re:mix lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aloft Brussels Schuman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.