“Will come back for their delicious hot chocolates”

Godiva Cafe Chocolat
Ranked #40 of 70 Dessert in Brussels
Description: Discover our freshly made desserts and hot chocolates, as well as our wide range of Belgian chocolates.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not the warmest atmosphere (was a bit cold near the door) but definitely the warmest team and the most delicious hot chocolates we had during our time in Brussels !
They had a big choice of flavours and the ones we tried (spicy & single origin) were perfect: with a nice foam and served with a free piece of chocolate pairing. The staff was passionate and explained they were only using godiva chocolate and not powder, which gives a nice texture.
A must try !

1  Thank Tamaara_J

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lovely time spent at Godiva Café Chocolat: cosy and modern decoration, welcoming and attentive staff, and of course amazing chocolate experience. I had a Spicy Szechuan pepper Hot Chocolate, very tasty, well balanced et surprising recipe. The waffles are also super indulgent as well as the Chocolate Sphere. I recommend this new area in town, very accessible and ideal to have a relaxing chocolate time!

2  Thank E_Harvengt
Reviewed 30 March 2018

very easy to get there because it is oposit to the central station. Delicious hot chocolate, the best I have ever tasted. Friendly staff. I love the chocolate sphere too!!
At this moment they have a beautiful giant Easter egg on display.

1  Thank Bettina V
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I have already tried most of the chocolate drinks and I simply love them. My favourite hot chocolate is "Spicy Sichuan" and my favourite iced chocolate is "White Raspberry". Usually I have a waffle with red berries or a chocolate sphere with my chocolate drink. The Godiva Café is a paradise for chocolate addicts like me!

1  Thank Andrés R
Reviewed 10 March 2018

perfectly located opposite central station.. stop in for a hot chocolate
good service and you can buy chocolates here too

I work in the area and it feels great to be able to step out of the busy office to treat myself to a 'chocolate chaud'

1  Thank emily w