“Beautiful place a bit disappointed by the food quality”
Review of Tero

Tero
Ranked #798 of 3,958 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 70
Description: TERO offre une cuisine savoureuse & naturelle, rythmée par les saisons. La traditionnelle assiette est décomposée en petits plats à partager si vous le souhaitez. Les cuisiniers brassent diverses cuisines, tout en respectant notre charte, conçue dans le but de garantir le meilleur, de la terre à l’assiette. Nous prêtons une attention toute particulière à nos produits en favorisant la filière locale, durable et raisonnée.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I booked quite some time in advance for a birthday on friends advise who loved the place so maybe we were unlucky. Overall, the staff is amazing (friendly, knows the product and very good wine suggestions). But the food, though well presented, lacked a bit a flavours. It's suppose to be an organic, "essential" cuisine... well it may be too "essential". Too bad as the place looks amazing.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Organic, very friendly multi-lingual staff, nice & modern environment, good timing and at last but not least, exquisite food (those tastes!) in perfect sized dishes. Although we had heard good feedback from our frends, we were still really impressed.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Go with several people. This way you can sample most of the (excellent) dishes. Pleasant relaxed atmosphere. Friendly but sometimes slow service

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice location, modern design, Spencer distributed on 3 levels. Staff is friendly and helpful. We’ve got our place immediately and the waiter took care of the drinks and a cold starter right away. Food ordering is easy from à menu of starters, mains and desserts. We mixed up and we’ve got 8 starters + 4 mains as suggested by our waiter. The portions are on the small side but this gives you the opportunity to try different flavors. Very well presented and very tasty! A good mix of classic dishes served in a modern and attractive way. From the starters I recommend the “houmous du jour” and the “tartare d’algues” from the mains the “œuf parfait” and the “porc duroc”.
Good wine card but a very limited choice of beers ;) however they do offer local beers from a well known micro-brewery.
Very good and definitely recommended!

Bon appétit!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I chose this place to celebrate my birthday. I booked via the online booking option. It took them a week to get back to me so I didn't actually expect to ever hear back. So on that note, a quicker reply to my booking request would have been appreciated. As we entered the restaurant, we were greeted by a one of the many friendly wait staff. They asked for our name and gave us 3 tables to choose from. Our coats were taken promptly. I like this especially in winter as you don't have any space on your chair/bench. Our responsible waiter came to our table and gave us the menu and wine list. The drinks order was taken promptly and we were served delicious fresh bread and olive oil. The menu is fantastic. It is all based on share plates - so if you don't like sharing, this place is not for you. Menu was provided in english. I read online that all products are sourced within Belgium. I would have liked for the water to explain this particular concept a little more and also the concept of the shared plates. I think they should highlight more that they source locally! It took a little while for the food to come out but we didnt mind. We had a couple of glasses of wine and the atmosphere is nice. It is very calm even though they have a semi-open kitchen. The deco and furniture is beautiful. We shared 1 cold and 3 hot dishes amongst us plus had a dessert each. Bill came to Euro 91 incl. 3 glasses of wine and a coffee. I think the value for money is right in this place. I would definitely go back! Make sure you have the Burata!