“Good service and good food”
Review of milano

milano
Ranked #173 of 1,623 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Very pleasant restaurant, friendly service, good cuisine, unexpensive.
Reviewed 22 November 2014

We were a group of 13 and had not reserved a table. The waiter opened the second floor of the restaurant for us and the service good. We ordered a main course only and had to wait a bit, but everyone received the dish at the same time and the food was warm and good. I had a veal with lemon sause, a dish that I cook occasionally myself and this one was superior to my own cooking. Everyone that I spoke to was pleased with their meals, ranging from ossobuco to pepper steak. There is no pizza on the menu even though this is an Italian restaurant.

Most of the dishes (except pasta) were from €20-25 which is a reasonable price.

Reviewed 19 November 2014

One of the better restaurants in Antwerp. Great food! Have the carpaccio with truffle oil or the fantastic pasta vongole! And not to forget... the sabayon!!

Reviewed 25 September 2014

I went to the Milano with some work colleagues on a trip to Belgium. I simply loved it. They cater to American visitors, with menus in English. I had their shrimp for a starter, and lamb for dinner. It was the tastiest meal I've had and the lamb was so tender. We travel to Antwerp often, and I'll make it a point to return.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We had left it a bit late to get a booking in some of Antwerps trendy eateries, but we took a gamble and went to this cosy wee Italian local to our hotel.
We had a starter each and halved an amazing pizza and a bowl of salad.
Drinks well prices and small 1/4 litres of house wine available.
A wee diamond in the middle of the diamond area.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

were here with 2 couples for the first time since many years - very friendly service - we asked for slow service and no problem, we spent more than 2 hours enjoying some very nice food & wine - the goat cheese starter was simply delicious - main courses also very good - wine excellent. this is a more expensive italian restaurant, but price><quality more than OK

1  Thank Jean Paul H