2,453 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat locationdirect accessexcellent hotelbusiness roomseparate showerthe main squarean upgraderoom was largethe heart of the cityjunior suitecentral locationbars and restaurantsbeautiful citymini bartrain stationgrote markt
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit to this hotel and I am really glad that I chose it for my stay.

The hotel is beautifully maintained and the facilities and rooms are excellent. There location is excellent being only a few minutes from the main shopping street and about 15 minutes walk from the railway station.

The breakfast buffet is extensive and the staff are very good.

I will definitely return to this amazingly beautiful hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Only stayed one night but I still managed to some of the sights in town.
Great breakfast, great bed. Loved the separate showercubicle.
Spent the day at the hotel attending a meeting and was served lunch during the day which was great and kind of specilal.
Only negative was that I had a room with a "wiew" of the roof ( a flat low roof in the middle) was kind if sad looking out and see nothing

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a wiew
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The hotel was really good, big kingsize bed, also good view from our room, and oh God i love the bathroom, really big, and clean! They have shower and bathtub in different place, with big mirror between the shower and bathtub. We had good times in here, but there was lil problem with the check out system, but its not a big deal, still love this hotel, and if i could back to Antwerp, i would like back to this hotel again. Loved it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights as part of our recent Belgian holiday. We booked through British Airways and we had an amazing deal.

The hotel itself is in Antwerp Old Town, right on one of the squares. The location is quiet enough that your not right in the thick of things, but also close enough that you are only a 5 minute walk from some really great bars, restaurants and attractions.

Our room was very spacious with a shower and a bath in the bathroom. The staff were very friendly, couldn't fault them at all. They really made you feel welcome and special.

If you can get a deal to include breakfast, get it! All I can say is WOW! The breakfast room has some beautiful glass windows where you can sit and look out over the square. The choice is some of the best I have seen and the quality is excellent. They even have a chocolate fountain, waffle maker and chefs coming out to the offer guests freshly made French toast!

This was my first stay with the Hilton brand. I am converted and will actively look for this brand when staying in other cities.

Thank you for such a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathryn L
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Stayed in late November on a business trip. Check was a breeze and as a gold member I was upgraded to a Junior Suite. The extra room was really welcomed.

The rooms are kept very clean by the housekeeping team as is the rest of the hotel. The Executive Lounge on the 5th floor is a great place to meet colleagues etc after a hard day and unwind with a glass or two.

Food in the restaurant is a bit over priced but is very nice and sometimes convenient, breakfast is excellent with a good choice.

Room Tip: Floor 5 is quite.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business