“Ideal location for a short city trip”

Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen
Ranked #6 of 73 Hotels in Antwerp
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
CLenaers, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very adequate hotel for a short stay. My wife and I lodged there for one night only. The simply furnished room was adequately equipped and clean. The bathroom contained a fairly powerful shower. A hearty breakfast was provided at extra cost. It is essentially a businessman's hotel and rather lacking in personality however the reception personnel were polite and helpful. The hotel is very conveniently situated in the square adjacent to the main railway station.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CLenaers, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Roger K.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps in the continuous improvement of our hotel's services and facilities.

I am very happy to see that your stay with us was to your satisfaction and that you had a nice and comfortable stay. I am also glad to see that you had the chance to enjoy the breakfast that we have on offer and that our team had the chance to show their "Yes I Can" spirit.

If there is anything that we can assit you with during your stay then please do not hesitate to contact our front desk.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to having the chance to welcome you back with us again on another occasion.

Jacqueline Struik

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Third good point : Perfect location
2 minutes by foot from Antwerp Central Station! In fact if you like to walk (a lot) everything can be done by foot (historical center, harbour...)
Less than 100 meters from teh hotel you can find somethingto eat easily (bars, coffee, restaurants... ) you also have shopping street (and center) attractions like th zoo or a cinema!

As I walked by night alone in the city without being harrassed I can state that teh neighboor is "safe"

Second good point : The staff, well they were very professionnal available efficient!!!! and so nice

Finally, the room : clean, spacious, modern!!
It was possible to open the windows.. The view was not very attractive ( a wall...)
The linene were clean, as the hotel was green friendly it was indicated that the linens wouldn't be changed if we didnt express the need, it was teh same for the towels!!

The double bed was really big and coùmfortable
The bathroom was CLEAN!!!

My travel went well, the room was perfect as the staff at the hotel!

Room Tip: Take a room in the upper floor (2 functionnal elevators!)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wale O
CLenaers, Operations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Wale O,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel Antwerp. I am pleased to hear that our staff showed their “Yes I Can” spirit. Furthermore, it is nice to hear that you enjoyed the locaiton of our hotel.

The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I'm don't often write reviews, but every now and again when I experience exceptional service, I almost feel obliged! I frequently travel between London and Antwerp for business, and have sampled a cocktail of hotels. It's my third stay here, and although I'm greeted by different staff each time, I always feel like I'm being welcomed home (just like the gentleman who checked me in tonight, Julian, who anticipated my needs and went out of his way to fix my room booking when he discoverd my booking agent flawed my reservation. Coupled with great location, and access to a 5 star gym and health studio, I know where I'll be staying continuously, now.

Room Tip: Smile at reception staff :)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Wheresjek,

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel Antwerp. I am pleased to hear that you experienced the hospitality service of our staff.

The entire hotel team is already looking forward to welcoming you back for a fourth visit!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We drove and we're expecting a relaxing holiday. Unfortunately it wasn't a good place to relax and enjoy ourselves.
Pros:
- not too expensive (if you don't count the nearby car park fee)
- near the train station (if you took the train)
Cons:
- the immediate area did not make us feel safe
- room was small
- room was cold upon arrival, this was because the Aircon was set to the lowest temp to mask the smell in the room, was told they were fully booked (tues night) so couldn't move, just open the window

Will not return here nor to another Park Inn and will do more research next time and likely spend a bit more money to get a far better holiday experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ham 12343,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We strive towards 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and your feedback is extremely important to us.
I was disappointed to read that on this occasion we did not entirely meet your expectations with your room. I’m not too sure where it went wrong during your stay but rest assured, I will be discussing your feedback with my team and addressing any issues. I can only apologize for your experience and assure you this isn’t the norm here.

I would like to apologize and assure you that I have personally followed-up with the relevant managers to look into this matter accordingly.

I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and to show you that we can make it right.

With best regards,