All reviews central station room facing the square nespresso machine business room antwerp zoo excellent location nice hotel old town business trip shopping district standard room diamond district buffet breakfast mini bar by foot comfortable rooms tram stop
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Third good point : Perfect location
2 minutes by foot from Antwerp Central Station! In fact if you like to walk (a lot) everything can be done by foot (historical center, harbour...)
Less than 100 meters from teh hotel you can find somethingto eat easily (bars, coffee, restaurants... ) you also have shopping street (and center) attractions like th zoo or a cinema!

As I walked by night alone in the city without being harrassed I can state that teh neighboor is "safe"

Second good point : The staff, well they were very professionnal available efficient!!!! and so nice

Finally, the room : clean, spacious, modern!!
It was possible to open the windows.. The view was not very attractive ( a wall...)
The linene were clean, as the hotel was green friendly it was indicated that the linens wouldn't be changed if we didnt express the need, it was teh same for the towels!!

The double bed was really big and coùmfortable
The bathroom was CLEAN!!!

My travel went well, the room was perfect as the staff at the hotel!

Room Tip: Take a room in the upper floor (2 functionnal elevators!)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wale O
CLenaers, Operations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Wale O,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel Antwerp. I am pleased to hear that our staff showed their “Yes I Can” spirit. Furthermore, it is nice to hear that you enjoyed the locaiton of our hotel.

The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I'm don't often write reviews, but every now and again when I experience exceptional service, I almost feel obliged! I frequently travel between London and Antwerp for business, and have sampled a cocktail of hotels. It's my third stay here, and although I'm greeted by different staff each time, I always feel like I'm being welcomed home (just like the gentleman who checked me in tonight, Julian, who anticipated my needs and went out of his way to fix my room booking when he discoverd my booking agent flawed my reservation. Coupled with great location, and access to a 5 star gym and health studio, I know where I'll be staying continuously, now.

Room Tip: Smile at reception staff :)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Wheresjek,

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel Antwerp. I am pleased to hear that you experienced the hospitality service of our staff.

The entire hotel team is already looking forward to welcoming you back for a fourth visit!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We drove and we're expecting a relaxing holiday. Unfortunately it wasn't a good place to relax and enjoy ourselves.
Pros:
- not too expensive (if you don't count the nearby car park fee)
- near the train station (if you took the train)
Cons:
- the immediate area did not make us feel safe
- room was small
- room was cold upon arrival, this was because the Aircon was set to the lowest temp to mask the smell in the room, was told they were fully booked (tues night) so couldn't move, just open the window

Will not return here nor to another Park Inn and will do more research next time and likely spend a bit more money to get a far better holiday experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ham 12343,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We strive towards 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and your feedback is extremely important to us.
I was disappointed to read that on this occasion we did not entirely meet your expectations with your room. I’m not too sure where it went wrong during your stay but rest assured, I will be discussing your feedback with my team and addressing any issues. I can only apologize for your experience and assure you this isn’t the norm here.

I would like to apologize and assure you that I have personally followed-up with the relevant managers to look into this matter accordingly.

I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and to show you that we can make it right.

With best regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Hotel is located walking distance from the Antwerp Station and is also close to a lot of shops and restaurants. We had just a 1 night stop so it was perfect for us.

The service at the hotel is excellent.. rooms are of a decent size and we were pretty happy with our stay !

Stayed: August 2016
CLenaers, Operations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear ask4gautam,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel Antwerp. I am pleased to hear that our staff showed their “Yes I Can” spirit as well as our location.

The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Perfect stay at Park Inn by
Radisson Antwerpen. A few steps from Central station and the metro. A huge variety of restaurants are in walking distance. Exploring any part of Belgium from the hotel is so easy. The room was comfortable, always clean with sufficient amenities (loved the Dove products). Julian was extremely helpful and went out of his way to assist in any way he could - umbrellas for the rain and even extra pillows. The rest of the staff we came across were friendly as well. We stayed there for 3 nights with our teenage son and had more that enough space even with the extra bed inside the room. Will stay there again and would absolutely recommend the Park Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Central Station
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CLenaers, Operations manager at Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Coenraads2016,

We hope we can welcome you back for a future visit.

Kind regards,