All reviews central station room facing the square nespresso machine business room antwerp zoo excellent location nice hotel old town business trip shopping district standard room diamond district buffet breakfast mini bar by foot comfortable rooms tram stop
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Great place to stay, very near to the train station, which was perfect as hubby needed to travel to Brussels for work while I enjoyed the city :) Approx 50 mins to Brussels. The staff are very helpful and friendly. We stayed for two nights.
We had a room on the 4th floor over looking the square and the absolutely fabulous grand station. The only thing I would say is that the pillows are small, otherwise room was good with a Nespresso maker supplied with 4 pods ( extra pods are available at 50p each). Our room had a walk in shower which I love. We did not eat breakfast there as at 16€ per person we think is expensive so we grabbed breakfast at the station. You can use the facilities at the Blu Radisson ( get at pass at reception) and also you can get 20% discount as you ar staying at the Park Inn.

The zoo is next door to the train station and is good to visit if you have the time. At grote markt you can get a horse and tram tour 6€ for 50 mins which I enjoyed very much. Enjoyed shopping. Antwerp station has to be one of the best most grand stations I have visited so far on my travels. Antwerp has a really beautiful shopping centre although many shops insides but rather grand to see. Lots of jewellery shops but rather annoyingly NO prices in Any of the windows! Really enjoyed our stay.we went on the wheel ( outside the station) 5€ per person but you great fairly good view of the city and was very enjoyable. Lots of restaurants to chose from around grote markt and also a good bar with over 275 beers to chose from so had both our favourite beers so we were very happy:)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I had to take the train of 06:36, therefore I didn't have breakfast at the hotel. A main reason I chose it was the Nespresso coffee machine. So, I drunk a cup of hot coffee & at 06:31 I was leaving from the hotel to get the train. The view of the central train station is astonishing from the room. The jacuzzi & the swimming pool of Radisson Blu Hotel (100 mt across the hotel) were great comforts for a solo traveller. The breakfast (I could take during the weekends) was extremely expensive 16 euro. You can eat with 8-10 the best breakfast at 30 mt distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: Upper floor with square view
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Just outside the exceptional central station of Antwerp, this hotel offers all basic comforts and some other extras like pool and sauna that we were not able to use due to our short stay in Antwerp.
Rooms are clean and well equiped, furniture and decoration is modern. Nice view to the square from our front side room.
It would be more convenient though if checkin was possible before 14:00.
Overall, a very good choice for our one night stay in Antwerp.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2012

A friend and I stayed at the The Park Inn Hotel in Antwerp in May 2012 and had a lovely time there. It is a small hotel with excellent staff right next to the beautiful train station and across the square from the bus stop for direct buses to Brussels airport. The staff were young and always seemed to be smiling and were extremely helpful. Our room was quiet and comfortable at the back of the hotel and we were able to use wifi there. The Ekki reataurant on nearby De Keyserlei street serves very tasty breakfast and lunch food which is not expensive.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Park Inn was a great stay for us. Super modern, clean, comfy and very spacious. Liked the fact that it's a small hotel, so it never got too crowded or noisy. With the main train station just at it's doorstep, the hotel's location is ideal for those planning day trips around Belgium. Only drawback is that there's not much (good, affordable) food around the area. But, the city's pretty small anyway, so that wasn't a big issue for us! Also, take heed that there's no business center in the hotel, so if you need to use a computer, you'll need to find yourself an internet cafe.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple