All reviews central station room facing the square nespresso machine business room antwerp zoo excellent location nice hotel old town business trip shopping district standard room diamond district buffet breakfast mini bar by foot comfortable rooms tram stop
Reviewed 14 July 2011

The front desk was very helpful and friendly. They came out and help with our luggage and kept our luggage until we came back since it was too early to check inn. The room was large well decorated and had a coffee machine and coffee in the room. More than a cup per person and you have to pay .50 per cup, there is only powder cream. Internet is free and a bit slow, but parking is expensive $ 17.50 a day. It also had a mini refrigerator. Shower pressure is very good, but there is only a glass partition so you have to be very careful, they need a shower curtain. We were able to get 2 single beds and they were comfortable. Good reading light. Location is next to train station and an easy walk to the old town. They need to wait until at least 8 Am to start cleaning the rooms as the place is very noisy you can hear people and furniture moving around too early in the morning. We are on vacation!

Room Tip: Top floor - wood floors so too much noise when they start cleaning rooms or people leave
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Starviagera
ParkInnAntwerp, Operations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2011

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We continuously try to improve our services and products, it is with feedback such as yours that we are able to do so. I am happy to inform you that by the end of this month a new 10MB Internet line will be installed which will guarantee a high speed internet connection. I will share your feedback concerning the noise level during the cleaning of the rooms with our housekeeping team. They work hard and start early but we understand that a good night sleep is essential, especially when you are enjoying your vacation!

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Park Inn we would like to thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Maike Bakker
Operations Manager
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen
+32 3 202 31 70

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I doubt you'll find better value for money than this.
I found this hotel to be good value without any major flaws. Everything works, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the location is quite good, breakfast is quite good, the room is adequate and there's not so many rooms that there's too many guests. The bathroom was very nice and the gym was good too.
It's a bit of a walk to the city centre, but there's things to see on the way. Its a very short walk from the train station across the forecourt, its in the diamond district and next to the zoo.
The only bad points were no restaurant on site for dinner (although you can charge back from the Radisson Blu restaurant nearby and breakfast is on site), the walls are not masonry so it can be a little noisy between rooms, depending on your neighbours, teh wifi can be a bit unreliable and the room isn't overly spacious (so the desk is small etc, but many european rooms are much worse).
If you're looking for anything including food and shops head west towards the city and there's plenty. Dont bother to go eastwards.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank BDHughes
Reviewed 11 July 2011

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. I didn't expect such a comfortable and attractively furnished room or such a helpful and friendly staff for 99 euros. The location is perfect- in front of the railroad station and a few minutes walk from the center of the city

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Ttcat
Reviewed 27 May 2011

You can't beat the location of this hotel. I stayed for one night because a concert was on - the tram stops directly in front of the door and takes you to the Sportpaleis. I had booked a double room (double bed) at a reasonable price, but then plans changed and I got a new travel companion. I requested a double room with single beds instead and they gave me an upgrade to one of their suites absolutely for free. I was very pleased with it. The suite was quite spacious and has a balcony, but not such a pretty view (towards the back). Everything was spotless, but still something was missing. It felt a little soulless.

When I came back from my concert, I had to pick up my friend at the reception. She had been waiting for a long time because the hotel staff didn't allow her to go upstairs. Here is the funny side to it: I had told the lady at check in that my friend would arrive later. She said no problems, but the guy who was behind the reception later told me he wasn't aware of it. He said I should have supplied a copy of her passport to verify she was my friend. I understand that they cannot let anyone into your room who claims to be travelling with you, but why did my friend have to wait when I had let the reception known she would be arriving?

Because the hotel does not have its own restaurant or gym, they will give you discount vouchers for the restaurant (I think 20 %) at the Radisson which is also located at the square.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank UrbanMoose
ParkInnAntwerp, Operations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2011

Dear guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel we apologize for the concerns you have about your friend not being admitted into your room. In order to protect the privacy of our guests, we have strict safety instructions regarding the hand out of room keys to guests that are not registered to the room. In this case something went wrong with our internal communication which we have already addressed and corrected.

We appreciate your feedback as it helps strive to improve our services and increase the satisfaction of our guests when visiting our hotel.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at
maike.bakker@rezidorparkinn.com.

Warm regards,

Maike Bakker
Operations Manager – Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Cost around 215 Euro for the 2 night weekend break in March 2001.

This included breakfast - which was served in the lobby in a cute "kitchen" like set up - huge choice including some hot options. The staff on duty were always friendly and chatty.

The hotel was located in the square in front of the main central station - good connections for trams and buses outside hotel,walking distance to the shopping area. Many many bars in Antwerp down that way too.

Room was modern and clean - couldn't ask for more. Free wifi for stay too.

Top value at the Park Inn - Antwerp.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple