All reviewsfresh orange juiceperfect breakfastnice hotelhotel is locatedmasmuseumeur
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good expect normal things, all works as expected. There is construction of new building ahead but its not a big issue - almost no noise behind the windows. The service was ok nothing to complain.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
An P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Peter,

Many thanks for placing this lovelly review on our Tripadvisor page.

It is nice to hear that everything was ok.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

BEST Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

last minute booking. called that i would arrive around closing. due to delay i arrived 30 minutes after closing and staff stayed and waited. yes i repeat, 30 minutes AFTER closing time, staff waited for my arrival.

the next morning i could not enter the hotel as a result of error on roomcard. staff, an, opened door and delivered extra key in case this stayed "broken".

the wetter was good so i decided to go for lunch in the city. again, my expectations were so blown away. i was suggested many options. one was even called to see if it was open already. furthermore, i was even recommended where not to eat if i was looking for quality.

can you imagine how you feel when you leave a place like this and staff makes such a huge difference? my compliments!

rooms? i had 102 next to the elevator. very clean, modern and new looking interior.

just experience this place yourself in the harbour-area. city and highway close by. you will be suprised.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
An P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guy,

Many thanks for your fantastic review and compliments!

It is always a pleasure to give our guests a good servcie!

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and the surroundings of our new neighbourhood.

Please feel free to visit us again whenever you are back in Antwerp!

Have a lovely weekend!

BEST Regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Best Western Antwerp for 1.5 weeks and the staff were always welcoming.

The room is quite big with bathtub and always clean when you reach after work.It also refill your shampoo,sopa etc daily.

The open breakfast each morning offers lots of variety and the fresh orange juice is one to try.

The only negative is construction just infront.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
An P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Dhanu G,

Many thanks for your kind words!

I am happy to hear that you are very satisfied with our service!

Be always welcome.

Best Wishes for the New Year!!!!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is the worst Best Western hotel, I've ever stayed in. There is no air conditioning, only a small fan is provided. My stay was in August the room was hot, forcing you to open the windows, hundreds of mosquitoes eating you alive. To make matters worse there is a high rise building under construction across the street. Construction noise from 7:00 am until 5:00 pm

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
An P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Kjellsa,

It is true that we have no airconditioning and we mention this on our websites.
Concerning the mosquitos, we now it necessary and we will take action.

Hopefully you did enjoy our breakfast and was our staff welcoming.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,
Best Western Hotel Docklands

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I was sleeping only one night there, but I'm very dispoonted with this hotel. First of all I found insect (bug) on the morning next to my bed. Just 5 meters in front of my windows there is huge construction zone and the workers start to use hammers and lifts noises from 7am :( - please check my pictures. Reception is closed at 10.30 PM so I nearly missed my check in - This is what I heard from reception desk. Anyway I give additional score for really good service in the morning and lovely receptionist ;)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Piotr B
An P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Piotr,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We do state on the sites where we offer our hotel that tha reception closes at night, however, we do have a back up which you can call at any time.

I also would like to thank you for the compliments, which is always nice to hear!

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +3232310726.

Best Regards,