Ramada Plaza Antwerp(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 87/night.

US$ 99
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 80
US$ 74
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

US$ 75
US$ 120
US$ 113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

US$ 52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 60/night.

Crowne Plaza Antwerpen(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 97
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$ 109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

All reviewsfresh orange juiceperfect breakfastreception closesnice hotelhotel is locatedmasmuseumeur
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I was sleeping only one night there, but I'm very dispoonted with this hotel. First of all I found insect (bug) on the morning next to my bed. Just 5 meters in front of my windows there is huge construction zone and the workers start to use hammers and lifts noises from 7am :( - please check my pictures. Reception is closed at 10.30 PM so I nearly missed my check in - This is what I heard from reception desk. Anyway I give additional score for really good service in the morning and lovely receptionist ;)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Piotr B
An P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Piotr,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We do state on the sites where we offer our hotel that tha reception closes at night, however, we do have a back up which you can call at any time.

I also would like to thank you for the compliments, which is always nice to hear!

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +3232310726.

Best Regards,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This hotel is located in the area 'het eilandje' near the harbour of Antwerp. This neighboorhood is on the rise, but currently not quite there yet. But if you are willing to accept road works and building activities, this hotel is a good place to stay if you want to see another side of Antwerp. The building activities won't bother you in the weekend! The staff is super friendly, nice buffet breakfast with fresh orange juice and good coffee. Rooms have all the amneties you need, however the room temperature is a bit to high to my taste. There's no airco, but a fan is available if needed. We stayed at a twinbedded room at the front of the hotel, 1st floor. Beds are comfortable, but have very soft mattrasses. Plenty of public parking space in the neighboorhood, only EUR 3,80 per day.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if your staying during week days, due to building activities.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 28 July 2017

Dear Astlina,

Many thanks for you lovely review!

It is very nice to read that enjoyed our hotel, the breakfast and that our staff was "super friendly" !

It was very nice having you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I had a bad sleep in this hotel!!! And I am someone that can sleep in every hotel very easy...
Outside about 20 degrees, no airco in the room, winter blankets on the bed, had to close the window to keep the mosquitos out.. unfortunately after I discovered their where mosquitos there where already in my room and kept me up all night, plus it was too warm...

Learned my lesson, will pay attention when booking of a hotel has airco!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your feedback.

We regret that you didn't talk to the reception staff.

This way, when we are personally informed about your complaint, we can take immediate action, such as changing the blankets if they are to warm and show you that there is a fan in every room.

Please do not hesitate too contact me if there are any more remarks.

Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stay very often in this hotel due to my frequent business traveling to Antwerp.
Very good price/quality ratio
Highly service minded and friendly personnel
Clean rooms, sufficiently furnished, not noisy.
Very well located in the city: 5 minutes walking from the Willem Dok (many restaurants) and 20 minutes walk from the historic center of Antwerp. Public transport available to city center.
Good breakfast
Parking recently in lowest tariff zone in Antwerp (about €4 per day)
No air conditioning, but only forced ventilation.

Room Tip: In summer book room on east side of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Dear Godefridus,

We thank you very much for your top-score review!

It is always very nice to hear that our guest are happy with our hotel in general!

I will make sure that your compliments are given to our staff.

Off course, it is a pleasure for us welcoming you every time!

See you soon,
Warm Regards,
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Docklands hotel is a perfect base to start an evening out in Antwerp city center. It is in a quiet area and easy to park your car during the weekend. Also public transport is not too far. During summer you can also walk.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Management response:Responded 11 July 2017

Dear Dirk,

Many thanks for your lovely review!

It is nice to see that you enjoyed your weekend whilst staying in our hotel.

We are happy that you liked the location as we are situated in the newest quarter of Antwerp.

We hope to welcome you back when you visit Antwerp again!