All reviewsfresh orange juiceperfect breakfastnice hotelhotel is locatedmasmuseumeur
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I had a bad sleep in this hotel!!! And I am someone that can sleep in every hotel very easy...
Outside about 20 degrees, no airco in the room, winter blankets on the bed, had to close the window to keep the mosquitos out.. unfortunately after I discovered their where mosquitos there where already in my room and kept me up all night, plus it was too warm...

Learned my lesson, will pay attention when booking of a hotel has airco!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your feedback.

We regret that you didn't talk to the reception staff.

This way, when we are personally informed about your complaint, we can take immediate action, such as changing the blankets if they are to warm and show you that there is a fan in every room.

Please do not hesitate too contact me if there are any more remarks.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stay very often in this hotel due to my frequent business traveling to Antwerp.
Very good price/quality ratio
Highly service minded and friendly personnel
Clean rooms, sufficiently furnished, not noisy.
Very well located in the city: 5 minutes walking from the Willem Dok (many restaurants) and 20 minutes walk from the historic center of Antwerp. Public transport available to city center.
Good breakfast
Parking recently in lowest tariff zone in Antwerp (about €4 per day)
No air conditioning, but only forced ventilation.

Room Tip: In summer book room on east side of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 July 2017

Dear Godefridus,

We thank you very much for your top-score review!

It is always very nice to hear that our guest are happy with our hotel in general!

I will make sure that your compliments are given to our staff.

Off course, it is a pleasure for us welcoming you every time!

See you soon,
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Docklands hotel is a perfect base to start an evening out in Antwerp city center. It is in a quiet area and easy to park your car during the weekend. Also public transport is not too far. During summer you can also walk.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Management response:Responded 11 July 2017

Dear Dirk,

Many thanks for your lovely review!

It is nice to see that you enjoyed your weekend whilst staying in our hotel.

We are happy that you liked the location as we are situated in the newest quarter of Antwerp.

We hope to welcome you back when you visit Antwerp again!

Best Western Hotel Docklands

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Hotel is very comfortable, very good beds, quiet room, big shower, very nice view from the terrace (amazing works in progress), perfect breakfast, friendly staff who helped us with any kind of information, very close to MAS museum and the nice area Het Eilandje. Thanks a lot!

Stayed: May 2017
Management response:Responded 4 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for writing this top-review!

We are very pleased to read that you had such a great stay in our hotel, that you enjoyed our breakfast and that our staff was very helpful.

It is also very refreshing and very nice to read that you liked the unique view we have now during the cosntruction works.
It is amazing to see the progress as the works are evolving very fast.

Please feel free to visit again on your next trip to our beautiful city.

Warm regards,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I have been in Antwerp for 10 months on business and stayed at Best Western for the majority of my time, the staff here are very welcoming and friendly, breakfast service always fantastic and the rooms clean and spacious.. such good value for money and has been to a consistent high standard for my 10 months!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks (dank u wel!) for you 5-star rating!

We value your feedback, by telling us what you liked about your stay you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

I am happy to hear that you always get a nice welcome and that you enjoy our breakfast.

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest.