“Best Pitta house in Antwerp”
Review of Finjan

Finjan
Ranked #132 of 1,577 Restaurants in Antwerp
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 32
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2014

This pita restaurant has been rewarded as best pita house in Europe.
you can choose between porc, turckey or chicken. and all pitta's or disches are accompanied by the best sauces in the city. I tried to copy the sauces but it's not same. it's a well preserved secret.
For lovers of intelligent and healthy fast food. Graet atmosphere.
Good and fast service.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

I had a falafel sandwich which featured freshly made falafel, fresh salad ingredients, and very nice sauces.

It's a bit out of the way of the city centre, but worth the trek!

I am not sure that tap water is available in Belgian restaurants. We asked for some but I don't think our request was understood and we were given and charged for a glass of water apparently from a bottle of Spa mineral water.

Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

As far as I know the only pita place where you can go to without having regrets the next day. Quick service, long opening hours and great quality.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

to do, finjan in Antwerp. easy going, staff is very friendly, they have a good sense of humour as well, food is very good and it is not expensive. if you want no nonsense, and you go for 'a straight' meal, go for finjan ..... to do

Reviewed 29 August 2014

We went for a late night dinner at Finjan. Service is great and restaurant is nice. I ordered a super kebab for 9.30 euros. I expected a large meal, however it was a rather small bread which was deliciously filled. I could have eaten one or two more. It was delicious (and awesome with all the sauces that you can choose from on the table), however portion size could be better.