“Really nice Italian restaurant”
Review of Made in Sud

Made in Sud
Reserve with
Made in Sud is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 1,467 Restaurants in The Hague
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family Italian restaurant runned by Carmine and Barbara with an amazing ALL ITALIAN staff: Claudio, Lino and ENZO The Chef. Why Made In Sud? Because the core kitchen/recipes are from the South (SUD) of Italy, Napoli area and the staff comes mainly from this area.
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We started our long weekend in The Hague with a dinner at this place and we totally liked it! We had one of the best bruschetta ever at this place, and some grilled mushrooms and mozzarella cheese as starter (real mozzarella). As second I had pasta carbonara and my husband a pizza. Both were truly Italian and very very yummie... :-) We will definitely come back. P.S.: we also had our little dog with us which was not a problem at all

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I went there with my family and I really enjoyed having a real italian dinner. I was very lucky to find people well informed about gluten allergy and I can say I had a perfect gluten free dinner! They are also very nice people and able to make your evening perfect! Thank you guys!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I had an excellent experience! Beautiful and cozy place, relaxing athmosphere, PERFECT PURE ITALIAN dinner. They are very well informed and they offered to me a perfect gluten free choise! I really recommend it with all my heart! You will have a wonderful time and dinner and you will meet also extraordinary people!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Good food, equally good service. I opted for a pizza, which was huge! whilst my finacee chose carbonara.
The food was very tasty & filling. All in all an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Not being Italian, I might be a little ill-informed, but to me, the dishes we chose, 2 penne pasta dishes and a pizza, could have been more tasty - herbs, etc. However, the potions were generous, the wine was good, and the service, very friendly.