“Just love the food!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Just love the food from here, so so good! Not my first time getting some chicken from here, and also will not be my last :D Delicious Greek salad, chicken souvlaki, tzatziki, all just yummie! Can only recommend!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My colleague had visited this place before and warmly recommended it - and now I understand why.
The staff was very friendly and we got our food rather quickly (both starters and main dish).
Selection of drinks is good and the dishes are as far as I know very authentic (well, I have spend only three weeks in Athens).
I selected a mixed grill plate - and I guess I got more than 500 grams of meat - all very well prepared.
On the street level they serve lunch - you get a great meal for 5€.
Dinner (food) stays around 15€ and you will for sure not go away hungry.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Lekker lekker lekker pita giros!!!!
Fast service with good atmosphere and warm environment....Good location in the center and good prices.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Cozy, clean, taste food, friendly staff, Nice experience, thanks of it I would like to visit greece now!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

If your looking for Greek food in The Hague then this is where to find it. Greeks making absolutely amazing Greek food. I would recommend the chicken gyros and getting so extra chips with tzaziki on the side.