All reviews central station privilege room den haag glass wall accor hotels nice hotel tram and bus stops within walking distance free wifi good size nice shower breakfast was excellent fresh orange juice business trip city centre few minutes walk twin room
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Very freindly hotel clean and very good breakfast. If you are planning a trip to the Haag for a short break this hotel is well worth thinking about. Also good restaurant and located close to Den Haag central station and vey close to the shopping centre .
There is works going on just now outside the hotel but i heard no noise at all, although it was a little unsightly.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Michielv759, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hotel Den Haag Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback. Good to read that you have enjoyed your stay!
We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel early September with family for 8 nights. Room was good size with ample furniture. It is centrally located very close to business and market. Staff were attentive and both check in/out were quick. Bathroom was fine with the shower area glass wall overlooking the room. Hotel had a nice touch of placing a free minibar un each room and filling it up everyday. They also provided free fruits in corridors and coffee to go in the lobby which was very convinient.
Breakkfast room was fairly small but had decent spread. Buffet lunches was simple but nice. But the room service food was disgusting. We could not eat any of what we had ordered. Tried the food in the bar too and that was not up to the hotel,s standard either. But there are loads of nice restaurants in the vicinity.
You can book and rent bysicles from the hotrl.
It is 5 minutes walk to the central station from the hotel but tram and buses stop right in front of the hotel too so very easy to get around. Will stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MrsMarcopolo

Thank you for this review. We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay but sorry that the quality of the room service and barfood was bad. This feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to prevent future occurrence. We hope to show you in the future that this was an incident and not our normal standards!

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Very central, comfy and clean rooms, nice bar with friendly staff, superb breakfast choice and very professionally run. Stayed as part of a large group and organisation and speed at check in was excellent. Would recommend for corporate visits and I would stay again, whether business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind feedback!
Please visit us again when you are in Den Haag!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights, very nice and warm welcome. Room was perfect, large bed, great shower, and I loved that the windows could be opened to get some fresh air in. There were bicycles available to use, which was really great! Staff very friendly. I would have given 5 stars if not for the fact that right next to the hotel they are building the new Dance Theater which brings with it a LOT of noice....

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Michielv759, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hotel Den Haag Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Many thanks for your friendly feedback! We are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you again after the Theater building has finished!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Visited the Mercure Hotel Den Haag Central for the second time this year, first time was in March and I was quite impressed I had informed them that I would arrive before 12.00 and when I did my room was ready and all went well no problems at all. This trip arriving on the 8th September was not as good! Again I informed them that I would be arriving before 12.00 this time my room was not ready & I had to walk round The Hague for 2hrs! If they could have informed me of this I would have payed for the early check in. Also be careful if you use online check in as now & again they will try & charge you for breakfasts you didn’t have , this doesn’t happen all the time it’s happened to me a couple of times at Mercure hotels and it happened again here when questioned the reception staff informed me they always add breakfast to every bill ! Strange it never happened here the last time I stayed so check your email bill before you leave.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank stevieb669
Michielv759, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hotel Den Haag Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to read that your room was not ready when you wanted to check in. Check in is from 14:00, ofcourse we do our best for guests that arrive before 14:00 to accomodate them as soon as possible. But this is not always possible when the hotel is busy and our check out time is at 12:00.
We will never charge you for breakfast if you did not have breakfast. This must be a misunderstanding. Early in the morning we have sent a pro forma invoice by email which included breakfast. Ofcourse, if you do not use breakfast we will not charge you for that.