All reviews small hotel den haag quiet area minute walk around the corner buffet breakfast stayed here for one night comfortable room business trip convenient location city embassies supermarket netherlands bike cafes
Reviewed 17 April 2011

We've just returned from a few days in The Hague. We used Trip Advisor to select Hotel Mozaic and we were very pleased with the advice and our choice. We arrived early but were able to leave our bags and found on our return that we had been upgraded to a suite. Our room was large, bright and very comfortably furnished with some nice design details. Our son had a separate sleeping area and we had a very comfortable stay. There was a very generous buffet breakfast with a good choice or cereals, breads, cold meats and cheeses and a slightly temperamental coffee maker. The cheerful receptionists helped us with dinner suggestions and also gave us a very detailed itinerary to the Kroller Muller Museum, some miles away, and it all worked perfectly. We love The Hague and would happiiy stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2011

my stay in the hotel was amazing !
• great room
• great service
• and the most beautiful ladies as staff so nice and kind

Over all excellent

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank dekelsz
Reviewed 19 February 2011

I did not quite see the charm and the good things that other reviews did... Yes, it's clean , centrally located and got a friendly staff, but the room and decor are remind of a 3 star self catering accomodation. I got the free upgrade ('surprise room), which was lucky otherwise I would have been dashing for a last minute change of hotel. The size of the room was the only thing that copensated for rather basic surroundings. For my next visit I will probably try something a bit more conventional for business travel- Hilton or Babylon.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Booked this hotel after some excellent reviews here plus I wad secretly hoping for the upgrade! Didn't happen tho! But we were more than pleased with our choice!

Got the tour of the breakfast room, free coffee machine for our use! And the modern decor, really impressive. It looks very clean and modern. The receptionist was very pleasant and welcoming. Our room although not huge but they did warn us bout the size. The interior decoration is superb with lovely poster of green trees lining the wall. The shower facilities is great too!

Would recommend this highly. Although it's bit out of town but the Hague isn't big, all within walking distances. We found a very good Japanese restaurant called Sumo in the city centre, only €22.50 per person for all you can eat. The crab shell dish is awesome!

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 21 December 2010

As soon as we stepped into the lobby, I fell in love with this place. It oozed charm. We got a tour of the main floor, and then we were able to check into our room, even though it was early. In fact, we were lucky enough to get an upgrade! First time this has happened to us!

And what an upgrade! Our room was beautiful! I immediately went around taking pictures, but for some mysterious reason, they've disappeared from my camera (or I wasn't actually taking them when I thought I was! Sigh.). The room was huge, and had tall ceilings (I suspect this is the case with all of the rooms, based on the doors), which enhanced the feeling of spaciousness. The decor is like IKEA mixed with Shabby Chic and results in a romantic-charming feel. The wall in front of the bed is a picture of a Dutch residence that's been transformed into wallpaper. It was a living room with a fireplace and bookshelf, basically - a neat touch. We had a bathtub with a shower in addition to a separate shower with great water pressure. The sink was outside of that room. There was a microwave and fridge, and a table with four chairs, and two other chairs for reading. I could go on... I realize we were lucky, but the other rooms look great too!

Breakfast was included, and there's a room where you can order drinks if you choose. There's a conference room, even!

The only downsides are that my husband was sweaty at night, either from the mattress pad or comforter. *I* was fine, though! Also, the hotel is a few blocks away from the tram stop, and there's nothing else around it, really. This could be a plus, because it means the hotel is quiet and in a residential area - depends on how you look at it. You have to ring the bell to gain admittance, which enhances its security. All this, though, means that you likely want to avoid returning during the day, so that could be a pain. ( Note: We were there in the winter, so maybe that's why it was more of a factor.)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business