1,077 results
All reviews central station blue light boiled eggs complimentary breakfast first floor restaurants and bars free wifi few minutes walk an iron tram stop cold meats short stay hotel is located business trip clean hotel yogurt easy access
Reviewed 5 December 2017

inside a new building, very clean room, well maintained. Welcoming staff.
Near central station. In front of the hotel tram station and metro station.
Highly recommend for anyone visiting Rotterdam for touristic or business trip

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This hotel is very close to central station, maybe a 5 minute walk? I think it is in an old converted office so it offers a great solid and well sound proofed stage. We have stayed here around 5 times and always find it great value for money and always found it to be clean and comfortable. The staff have always been excellent - very friendly and happy to answer any question.
Being an Express, breakfast is included in the rate. It is a simple breakfast - self service hot and cold drinks with toasts, muffins and the usual cheese and meat selections. It can get very busy down there during peak times so think ahead of when you're planning on going down.
The reception also doubles as a small bar and there are fridges/machines you can buy things from as well but there is also plenty around the hotel. There is a tram stop right outside too to help you get around.

Make sure to head over to You.Tube and search for 'Tim and Matt's Travel Reviews' to see our full video review of a corner room.

Room Tip: Corner rooms come with a small kitchen but I think they are reserved for high priority guests - always worth asking for one though!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I have been sleeping once a week for 4 months in Rotterdam. I tried several hotels, but once I tried holiday inn I decided to continue coming and that was about 20 times.

I'm a frequent traveller and I use hotels in many countries.

The hotel is as the standards of a holiday inn express. Everything is simple but correct: rooms are nice and clean, and breakfast is simple and correct.

However, the reception personnel is just incredibly nice: that's why I decided to stay there (I could have gone to Marriott or Hilton just next doors).

Very friendly and polite, they went the extra mile to help me or other people I could see. Everything done with a smile, but more importantly, everything done whatever your request is.

Congrats To Milou and The girls in reception for their unique and outstanding work, and also to the rest of the personnel like breakfast etc.

You are just great. Keep going!

Congrats

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I like in general the Holiday Inn Express (or IHG chain) hotels, but I think this is the first time I have been met by a really friendly, smiling and service minded person in the reception. It was just a big smily face and he really made me feel welcome and gave me a very good first impression of the hotel. It is located close to the central station, within walking distance. The building seems fairly new and modern and the rooms are also bright, clean and cosy with the typical comfortable bed they are known for. I stayed just for the night and left quite early in the morning but I will for sure come back and stay here the next time I am in the area. I can definetely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017

This place has all you need for a nice stay without the huge price tag. The rooms are well appointed and the work desk is very practical. Its close to Central Station and you can fill up on the continental breakfast. There is a nice little bar along side reception that can do a pizza if you arrive late. The staff are siimply super! Nothing was a hassle and they are super friendly. This is right in town and I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple