All reviews busy road smoking room average hotel nice breakfast reception staff modern hotel
Reviewed 23 October 2017

One of the elevator was out of order and nobody say that they have another elevator. So I carried my luggage by my hand till the 3rd floor. I want to have lunch in the hotel's restaurant. The menu is very poor. The waitress forgot my order.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BastionHotels, Manager at Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to read about the inconvenience. Your review will be forwarded and discussed with the management so that we can improve the quality and service of our hotels!

Team e-commerce

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I frequently use Bastion hotels and have received emails stating that there is a gift waiting for me. When I ask the reception about the gift, they sadly inform that there are no more left. I find that disappointing and if I didn't know better, I might conclude that Bastion is just cheating their customers.

Dear Harald,

Thank you for your message, and what a pity! Could you please forward me the e-mails so that I can make sure that we can send you the gifts? We are looking forward to receive your e-mail on e-commerce@bastionhotels.nl!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

It was nice to be welcomed in the hotel by a friendly and helpfull reception staff.
room was fine and clean as well as bathroom.
Pleasant restaurant as well and good breakfast.
I coming back to Rotterdam, I may come back

Dear Claude,

Thank you for your review! See you next time at Bastion Hotels!

kind regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Very bad beds. Dirty bathroom. Breakfast for 14! Euro was a disaster. Empty coffeemachines, eggs no good. Bad service on arrival.
Never, never again. Take a van der valk, quality 100% better, same price or cheaper.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bjeroen,

Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. We are sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Did you inform my colleagues in the hotel about your complaints? How did they react on the complaints?
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This modern hotel is perfect for a short stay.
The rooms are clean and comfortable and offer everything you need for that short stay.
The hotel is located next to a busy road unfortunately I am not sure if their is much within walking distance as I arrived late at night and didn,t get chance to explore.
Next to the reception desk is a smoking room with TV and the breakfast area. Their is also limited parking around the hotel.
I did get the impression that the reception staff wasn,t the most welcoming.
Overall this hotel is good for short possibly business trips thats all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business