two very importan things to me when I stay at a hotel: 1. Mattress quality 2. how dusty/moldy place is.
Both these were bad, mattress was one of those old ones that sinks in so your back is messed up in the moring- pillows are hard and high, no variations. I have allergies and so I get conjusted the minute i smell mold or old/dust carpets and this was definitely the case :/ Maybe I'm spoiled by American hotels, but when you pay so much in euro i would expect the same service. we had to ask for an iron and a board, a shower cap, and little lotion thingi. no good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam