1,710 results
All reviewscentral stationthe executive loungefive star hotelperfect locationexcellent hotelseparate showerbusiness triprooms are spaciousjunior suitecity tripnice viewnorth sea jazz festivalshopping areabreakfast roomcity centremanhattantrain
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The Rotterdam Marriott is a wonderful place to stay. Great, modern and luxurious interior, convenient location and most importantly - the staff is wonderful! Loes and Sanne made me feel at home right away :) Thanks for the nice personal touch girls! Will be back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MarriottRotterdam, Guest Relations Manager at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Lisette H,

Thank you for your wonderful review with regards to your recent experiences at our hotel. At The Rotterdam Marriott Hotel we only aim for excellent services and memorable moments. I am happy that our services and facilities have made your travels brilliant!

Do not hesitate to contact me in case I can prepare any of your future stays.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I absolutely LOVED this hotel. It felt modern, spacious and open. Our junior suite was lovely - decorated in blue and grey tones and pale oak cabinets. There was also a full bath in the bathroom which was delightful. The business lounge was also nicely appointed and the bartender at the lobby bar made a killer old fashioned.

The location is great - literally across the street from the beautiful Rotterdam train station. It is about a 20-30 minute walk to the harbor and the Spido which was fine for us but others might want something a little closer. Overall, couldn't recommend more highly!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
MarriottRotterdam, Guest Relations Manager at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Cari W,

Thank you for this beautiful review!
We are pleased to read that you loved your stay with us. We put a lot of effort in renovating the hotel and training our teams to provide brilliant service and going the extra mile. I am therefore delighted to read that we have made your stay a memorable one!

Thank you again for sharing your positive feedback with us and fellow travelers.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

location was brilliant being so closed to the central station,also closed to the shopping and restaurants..room was clean and comfortable.the breakfast was excellent and with variety and guality.
service was very guick..the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.especially ,the man who was very polite,the name was erol..
would recommend this beatiful hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

The time you took to review your recent stay at The Rotterdam Marriott Hotel is much appreciated. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your time with us so much and that you specifically appreciated the location. Rotterdam is such an amazing city and definitely worth visiting all of it! Did you know we rent out bicycles as well, so you can discover the city and its lovely places the Dutch way?

I will most certainly let Erol know how you cherished the brilliant service he provided.

I look forward to your next stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Staff was very helpful and allowed me to check in early in the morning. The hotel was relatively old and the fitness centre was a bit disappointing - there wasn't sufficient equipment available given the area allocated, there was only one elliptical machine and two treadmills! The buffet breakfast was also sub par compared to other excellent Marriott hotels around the world, there was a made to order menu ranging from omelette, pancakes and french toast but it took forever to come, and the pancakes weren't even cooked properly!

Room Tip: Right next to the Centraal Station
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sanne_MarriottRTM, Guest Relations Manager at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear vinsanitynz,

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at The Rotterdam Marriott Hotel. I am sorry to hear that we have fallen short on your expectations, mostly with regards to the fitness center and buffet breakfast. You can rest assured that I have shared your comments with the teams involved so that we can improve our services in these areas.

I would be very much interested in your suggestions to add to our breakfast buffet in order for us to meet or even exceed your expectations during a next stay with us.

You can reach me through sanne.tenwolde@marriottrotterdam.com. Please do not hesitate to contact me in case there is any thing else that I can assist you with.

Kindest regards,
Sanne ten Wolde - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The Rotterdam Marriott Hotel is perfectly located across the central station. The lobby invites you to stay for drinks. Comfortable rooms, nice bed and super friendly service. Definately recommendable!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
MarriottRotterdam, Guest Relations Manager at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear BaukeBoogers,

Thank you kindly for your delightful review about your experiences in The Rotterdam Marriott Hotel. It is a pleasure that our services and facilities have made your travels brilliant.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Rotterdam in the near future.

Best regards,