Hotel van Walsum
US$ 103
US$ 98
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 54
US$ 52
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 70/night.

Ibis Rotterdam City Centre(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 68
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 114
nhow Rotterdam(Rotterdam)
US$ 139
US$ 116
US$ 89
US$ 86
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

US$ 167
US$ 169
US$ 156
  • Pool
All reviewsaway from the roadper dayfresh fruitpublic transportationbreakfast buffetthe ground floorvery nice hotelsmall roomnice viewcitydeskdelftnetherlandseurokeystationamsterdam
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stay for a night in this hotel. The room was good and we have a balkony with A nice view for a beautifoul Garden. Staff was helpful even when we came at 3am asking about The room Breakfast was good. Hotel is close to The centrum. When we will visit next time Rotterdam for sure we will come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola D
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stayed at the Hotel van Walsum for a week, enjoying Rotterdam for its fabulous modern architecture and as a base for many easy day trips (Delft, Gouda, the Hague). (I really don't understand why more people don't do that! But the staff at the hotel as well as the staff at our hotel in Amsterdam confirmed this observation.) Our room and bathroom were great, both larger than I generally expect in Europe. The breakfast buffet was perhaps the best one we had in the Netherlands. There was so much choice! I think I had something different every morning. The breakfast room was comfortable and never over-crowded, although the hotel seemed to be quite full. There was always staff around and everyone was both helpful and friendly. If I'm ever back in Rotterdam, this is where I will be staying.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights, including breakfast and a parking space.

The room desperetly needed refurbishing. It was totally different from the pictures on the website. For the 3 of us to fit in such a small room and sleep in one bed was absolutely disastrous. Yes, my kid is 3-yo, but still...

Breakfast was OK, one could say... nothing speciall. Plus, what I found a bit annoying, was being asked several times for the room number during the breakfast. I thought they keep a record of those who come to eat and not that every 2 minutes another hotel employee comes to ask the same question.

I guess I won't book the room here anymore.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Our third-floor room was cosy (read: small - though the bathroom was relatively spacious) and quiet. We stayed six nights, using Rotterdam as a base for exploring not only the city but also Den Haag, Delft, Dordrecht and more. Staff were friendly and helpful, and on duty 24.7 at the front desk. Breakfast was plentiful and varied, the breakfast room not crowded and extending, weather permitting, to a pleasant courtyard out the back. The hotel has a lift, as well as stairs if you want to work off some of the calories from all the beer and friets. It's near key bus and tram lines, which work very well with the tourist day cards that you can buy from the tourist info place at Centraal Station (euro 7.50 per day, with extra discounts available for various museums and activities if you buy the discount book as well).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I stayed 2 nights in this beautiful hotel. Upon arrival I received good information about what to do in Rotterdam. Narrow acces to the parking lot, the price of 15,- per night is reasonable. The room was well equipped with a good bed. I had 1 time breakfast in the lovely garden.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business