US$ 92
US$ 88
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

The Student Hotel Rotterdam(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
US$ 50
citizenM Rotterdam(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 86
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 65
US$ 53
Ibis Rotterdam City Centre(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 69
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 77
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 254
US$ 158
nhow Rotterdam(Rotterdam)
US$ 110
US$ 105
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

US$ 127
US$ 149
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,369 results
All reviewspark hotelolder parttower roomsingle roombusiness tripdefinitely stay here againrestaurants and barsmetro stopdowntown rotterdaman upgradevery nice hotelbed was very comfortablebuffet breakfastnice roomcentral locationnice viewcentre
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 night this hotel. The 2nd night was Saturday night then there were big party at inner garden. My room was look on to the garden. Party music was toooooo loud. It was like sleeping at night club. Walls and windows were shaken by the sound. I have morning flight next morning so have to wake up 4am. I asked front desk then they said the party will finish at 3am! They said music will be less louder at 11pm but it's still loud.
Even the music will down 11pm, it's too late. This is not behavior which a hotel does. Even it's temporary event, this is insensitive for hotel guest. I never come back to this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Tomoha K,

Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. My colleague Sham Ahmadkhan, Front Office Manager will be in touch with you.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

On arriving at the Parkhotel, I was told that I had been allocated a horrible room but for just Euro20 more, I could have a nice one!

Actually I exaggerate and my original room was, I was informed, a single room and rather small. As it was, and having agreed to pay the extra, I had a very nice room on the 7th floor. It was a good size with a large bed (strictly two medium sized beds pushed together), a couple of chairs and a table, and a nice bathroom.

My room, along with the rest of the hotel, has been recently refurbished and is fresh and modern throughout.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the restaurant. On a warm evening, we were given a table outside in a pleasant little garden. The kitchen has an association with a nearby Michelin two star restaurant and while (unsurprisingly) it does not come close to two star standards, the food is well executed.

Service at reception, in the restaurant and bar was friendly and efficient.

I would gladly return to Bilderberg Parkhotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear 309neil,

Thank you very much for your stay at Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam. It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your room, dinner at Restaurant The Park - inspired by Erik van Loo and the service of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you again for your next visit to Rotterdam.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

On First appearances the hotel looks very nice,however you have to be careful of the room you get.I was given a room on the basement of which I can describe as only slightly bigger than a shoe box.The bathroom was also very small and to gain access to the shower you had to virtually step over the toilet.The part of the hotel I was given a room in is a labirinth of narrow corridors and stairs which can be very disorientating.
The staff are friendly and I would describe the food as okay but the hotel lacks atmosphere.It is in a good location for going for a few drinks in the many bars which are nearby.

Room Tip: When booking insist on a room high up or you will end up like me
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear davyflett,

Thank you very much for the feedback of your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your room has not met your expectations. From your review I understand that you have stayed in one of our Single Rooms. It is true that this is our smallest size room type. For your next visit our reservation department will be more than happy to assist you booking a room matching your preferences. You can contact them via +31(0)10 436 3041. Thank you for your friendly words regarding our staff and location. We hope we may be welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Nice classic hotel very good reachable from Rotterdam railway station by foot (650 m aprox.) with classic hotel room, but small bathroom - I appreciate the bath in it instead of shower place. Breakfast very good - a lot of nice meals - good cheese, hams, fresh fruits, good choice of bread and rolls etc. Very nice sitting outside - during the lunch or dinner on on the terrase. Very willing staff with very nice behaviour. Excellent view from 12th floor on Rotterdam.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Jarka F,

Thank you very much for your friendly review. It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that the view from the 12th floor, your room and the breakfast have met your expectations. We hope we may be welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Location: it's located about 10-15 walk straight from the main train station main entrance, plus it has a tram stop across the street, a metro station right next door and bus stops next to it so it's very well connected.
Room: room was clean and big. Shower was a little bit weird because it was a tub with the shower on the wide side so it was a bit difficult to control the water from overpowering the shower curtain which had a little bit of mold (photo attached).
However, when we arrived the windows were open and the room was very cold. It was at that moment 8 degrees celsius outside but very windy and we had to turn on the heat to make it comfortable. Furthermore, we almost got sick because we missed one window and it stayed open all night. The room had thick curtains and the window partitioned in several sections, we closed all that we found open but there was one tiny corner very high that we missed and we had the cold air coming in all night. Next day my husband had to get on a chair, set in a precarious way because of the furniture around, to reach that window (photo attached).
The other big inconvenience is that they charge a deposit on your card when you arrive and you just have to trust that they'll refund it to you once you leave. It's a hassle you shouldn't have to deal with when travelling. Also, we had to pay the city tax upon departure but they also wanted to stick us with another charge labeled "service charge". We noticed before signing and they immediately apologized and removed it. Seemed they might have tried to see if we would notice or not.
The hotel is very nice and has a cruise ship feel to it because it's very big and has restaurants and bars. Overall we had a good stay, but it left us with a bad taste, wouldn't stay here again.
It has free wi-fi in all the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear KNDC3,

Thank you very much for your stay at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback since we always strive to improve our services.
I am happy to announce that all shower curtains recently have been replaced. The fact that your windows where open, should not have happened and is not our standard. In case you find a situation like this in your room, please notify our front office staff. They will be more than happy to help and solve this for you.
Our service charge should be mentioned via every channel one could book a room with us. If this was not the case with your booking, we would like to know via which channel you have booked. Then we can solve this to avoid future confusion for our guests. We do hope we may be welcoming you again in the future.