US$ 96
US$ 91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 88
US$ 84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

The Student Hotel Rotterdam(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 182
US$ 155
US$ 62
US$ 53
Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 75
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 166
US$ 138
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

Rotterdam Marriott Hotel(Rotterdam)
US$ 213
US$ 204
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ibis Rotterdam City Centre(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
ibis
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I was there visiting my son with my family. I chose the place because it's close to where my son leaves and it is a very nice and quiet neighborhood. The hotel is clean, room are pretty small, no place for you suitcases, but the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is small but with all you need including hair-dryer. The staff was kind but not very helpful. They couldn't give us the right indication for the boat touring the harbor (actually they sent us somewhere else), they didn't produce an extra key for the room so my husband arriving at 1.30 am had to wake me up to enter, they weren't able to spot they key of the bicycle I had left on the counter.
Wifi is good. Breakfast is not included. The price is high but Holland is expensive and Rotterdam is a big city and therefore the price is what expected. There is the possibility to hire bikes and a place where to leave your own.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The hotel is run by a turkish family and they are very much caring so that you can enjoy your stay.
The room we had was clean and alright.
Bed was good.
The hotel is well located and the city is within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Stayed at this small Hotel in July, it is run by a Turkish family who cannot do enough for you! There was no air conditioning so I asked for and was given a fan, the breakfast was serve yourself, very reasonably priced and plenty of choice. I asked if they did evening meals and they said they would cook specially for me if I wished. The room was basic but clean and I would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the Hotel away from the road would probably be a lot quieter at night.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Kabakyer, Manager at Hotel Port, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you very much; we are delighted that you have appreciated our efforts to make you happy during your stay. We look forward to meet you.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Stayed here for a week while I was in Rotterdam. Hotel is well located, and very close to Coolhaven station.
The room was bright, compact, and clean.
Staff were all particularly friendly and helpful. Certainly would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Kabakyer, Manager at Hotel Port, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you very much for your warm review; we are happy that you were content and happy about us. It will be an honour to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here as I was travelling alone, I was nervous about being in a new city on my own, but I felt very safe in this hotel. The staff are really friendly and kind. The room was comfortable and perfectly clean. This hotel is perfect for ladies travelling alone.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Kabakyer, Manager at Hotel Port, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Emily, Thank you very much for your kind review.
We have as motto, "Hotel Port, your home away from home" and this is what we want to assure to our guests.
Therefore we are very happy that you felt good in our hotel; mission accomplished.

Looking forward to see you again. Kind regards,
Tural