“Nice family atmosphere”
Review of Hotel Port

Hotel Port
Ranked #5 of 28 Rotterdam B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Stayed at this small Hotel in July, it is run by a Turkish family who cannot do enough for you! There was no air conditioning so I asked for and was given a fan, the breakfast was serve yourself, very reasonably priced and plenty of choice. I asked if they did evening meals and they said they would cook specially for me if I wished. The room was basic but clean and I would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the Hotel away from the road would probably be a lot quieter at night.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Kabakyer, Manager at Hotel Port, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you very much; we are delighted that you have appreciated our efforts to make you happy during your stay. We look forward to meet you.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Stayed here for a week while I was in Rotterdam. Hotel is well located, and very close to Coolhaven station.
The room was bright, compact, and clean.
Staff were all particularly friendly and helpful. Certainly would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Kabakyer, Manager at Hotel Port, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you very much for your warm review; we are happy that you were content and happy about us. It will be an honour to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here as I was travelling alone, I was nervous about being in a new city on my own, but I felt very safe in this hotel. The staff are really friendly and kind. The room was comfortable and perfectly clean. This hotel is perfect for ladies travelling alone.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Kabakyer, Manager at Hotel Port, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Emily, Thank you very much for your kind review.
We have as motto, "Hotel Port, your home away from home" and this is what we want to assure to our guests.
Therefore we are very happy that you felt good in our hotel; mission accomplished.

Looking forward to see you again. Kind regards,
Tural

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I'm putting the highest mark, as I had a very positive experience with this hotel: I arrived for a business meeting, but it turned out that I didn't take any shirts with me. It wouldn't have been the end of the world, but for sure I didn't feel comfortable, especially that all the shops were a bit far and it was an early morning, so they were closed on the top of that.

However the new owner of the hotel offered to drive me to one of the shops, which could be open. The shop was also closed, but we continued driving. In 10 minutes we saw a shop, where there was someone inside. The hotel owner stopped the car and went inside to explain the situation and the sales person opened the shop for me earlier. So thanks to that I've bought everything I needed and was packed for the meeting. This was a very nice experience, showing that people can help each other just because this is normal and good thing to do.

As to the hotel I would say that it is a very good combination of price and quality. The room was clean and the breakfast had a good variety of choice. The location was perfect for.

Many thanks, hope to stay there again

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank A C

Thank you very much for your kind review; I appreciate this very much. It was my pleasure to meet you here and I look forward to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This hotel is very reasonably priced and is clean with very friendly and helpful staff. The manager(owner)? Tural was particularly welcoming. The hotel benefits from being two minutes walk from the metro station Coolhaven. Overall a good place to stop for a couple of nights.

Room Tip: No problem with noise from the street as well double glazed window
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your nice review about us; I am happy that my effort to welcome you was also very welcome with you. Kind regards, Tural