See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here as I was travelling alone, I was nervous about being in a new city on my own, but I felt very safe in this hotel. The staff are really friendly and kind. The room was comfortable and perfectly clean. This hotel is perfect for ladies travelling alone.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Kabakyer, Manager at Hotel Port, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Emily, Thank you very much for your kind review.
We have as motto, "Hotel Port, your home away from home" and this is what we want to assure to our guests.
Therefore we are very happy that you felt good in our hotel; mission accomplished.

Looking forward to see you again. Kind regards,
Tural

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I'm putting the highest mark, as I had a very positive experience with this hotel: I arrived for a business meeting, but it turned out that I didn't take any shirts with me. It wouldn't have been the end of the world, but for sure I didn't feel comfortable, especially that all the shops were a bit far and it was an early morning, so they were closed on the top of that.

However the new owner of the hotel offered to drive me to one of the shops, which could be open. The shop was also closed, but we continued driving. In 10 minutes we saw a shop, where there was someone inside. The hotel owner stopped the car and went inside to explain the situation and the sales person opened the shop for me earlier. So thanks to that I've bought everything I needed and was packed for the meeting. This was a very nice experience, showing that people can help each other just because this is normal and good thing to do.

As to the hotel I would say that it is a very good combination of price and quality. The room was clean and the breakfast had a good variety of choice. The location was perfect for.

Many thanks, hope to stay there again

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank A C

Thank you very much for your kind review; I appreciate this very much. It was my pleasure to meet you here and I look forward to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This hotel is very reasonably priced and is clean with very friendly and helpful staff. The manager(owner)? Tural was particularly welcoming. The hotel benefits from being two minutes walk from the metro station Coolhaven. Overall a good place to stop for a couple of nights.

Room Tip: No problem with noise from the street as well double glazed window
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Kabakyer, Manager at Hotel Port, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you very much for your nice review about us; I am happy that my effort to welcome you was also very welcome with you. Kind regards, Tural

Reviewed 27 June 2016

The interior of the rooms is a bit out dated and feels a bit cheap here and there, but the rooms are clean, the mattresses are decent, and the employees are very friendly. All in all great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Nice, small, clean hotel in the heart of the Rotterdam. Euromast tower and metro station is in walking distance. Rotterdam airport and centrum is also so close. There are kids playing area in the walking distance. Very quiet hotel. You can sleep well. Also has a small lovely garden full of flowers. This hotel has a Turkish director who is a very kind and helpful person. Glad to meet him.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your nice review; I look forward to meet you again.