“Don't trust reviews ”

India Way Tandoori Restaurant
Reserve with
India Way Tandoori Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 319 Restaurants in Leiden
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I don't know who paid for these good reviews but definitely this restaurant is not as good as it seems. I wouldn't say super super bad but definitely not 4 stars, max 3. The place looks really dirty. Menus feel very dirty on your hands and inside the carpet and everything has layers of dust and feel terrible unhygienic. I can't see the kitchen but i have some doubt about it all. But one thing is sure, these reviews can't be real.

2  Thank EasternRain

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

A little run down restaurant. Not as clean as you would want. The Indian cuisine is not as indian as the indian tastes in Great Britain....

1  Thank Brit056
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I loved the meal there. Owner and staff were very welcoming. Interior is nice and cozy. We odered veg korma and jalfrezi and pilau ricewith Nan / roti / Paratha / kulcha. It was tasty, mouth watering. We finished everything. I would love to go there again. Don't miss kufi for dessert. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Coming from the UK I enjoy a curry with a bit of spice and warmth to it and I enjoyed the meal of lamb curry. It was a Saturday evening and doing a good trade. Looks like they do a takeaway service. I will be happy to take my wife there when she next comes to NL. We did not have a starter but the main meal came in good time

Reviewed 8 April 2017

The food was good, and the service was friendly and efficient. I had a very pleasant meal and would recommend this restaurant.