See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Last minute booking so hotel fairly full. Very overpriced for a small room with no aircon. Fortunately the windows opened fully and the friendly helpful staff provided a desk fan. Good convenient location.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights on business, rooms comfortable and clean. Ideal location across from the train station and close to a good selection of restaurants, would stay again. Breakfast was well presented and tasty.

Only down side was no air conditioning, but I guess the temperatures we had aren’t normal

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel food wasn’t the best and the price.I don’t think the price matched the standard of food that was being delivered.

The Staff are very nice and speak very good English! One in particular I honestly thought was English!

From my experience the room wasn’t the best size and I felt like it was an old cupboard turned into a bed room. However my friends had nice rooms.. maybe I was just unlucky.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The room was small, but the welcome was big! When we left, we wrote in the guestbook: "The staff is the soul of this hotel."
There are plenty of interesting restaurants within walking distance, if you don't want to eat in the hotel. Across the street, for example, is a good Italian restaurant, Gusti E Sapori.

Room Tip: The rooms on the street side probably have more street noise, although it is rather quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Had a mix up with bookings and called at short notice, great service, perfect staff really helpful and friendly.
We arrived late and dinner was finished, reception and bar staff cooked hot food for us, no hassle.
Rooms very fresh and clean, well equipped.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business