All reviews top floor enjoyed my stay amsterdam bathroom location city centre
Reviewed 30 December 2017

FIrst I want to thank the staff for helping find my husband's passport. As soon as it was located they found us - we were in Den Haag. We are very appreciative.
About the hotel - It is comfortable, clean, walking distance to city center and a friendly atmosphere. A good Dutch breakfast is served. It is a typical European *** hotel and the price was right. A good price to value ratio; especially since hotels in Utrecht tend to be costly. We had a very restful stay and will stay here again when/if our travel take us to Utrecht. Thank you again!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Cold room upon arrival, room without window only two daylights at the ceiling. How can you get fresh air to the room? No water, very basic and used furniture. Not one night again.
Water tap in the basic bathroom has been loose, cleaniness was quite ok.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

A lovely hotel in a nice part of the city. I really did sleep well in my massive, bright, clean room. A great hotel with pleasant and helpful workers who accompany you to your room. I really enjoyed my stay here and couldn't ask for any more. Great value for the service received. Lovely people, thanks.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were a group of six tired cyclists when we arrived and we left rejuvenated, relaxed and with fond memories of Hotel Sleep Well.
The staff were really friendly, always helpful and attentive, and looked after us from start to finish, including keeping a couple of left behind passports safe until I could return for them a day later.The breakfast was lovely and included in the price, and the rooms, even given we had roof openings rather than windows, were very light and airy (do not be put off by this), and the quality of the decoration and bathrooms was just to our liking. In terms of location, the hotel is situated about five minutes walk from the Old Centre of Utrecht so no issues there either.We will definitely return sometime.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stayed for 4 nights and booked a budget double room. The hotel was great, room was nice and clean. There were no windows, but we knew that when we booked, It didn't bother us because there was a light cube with calming light. The staff were super helpful and always friendly. Delicious breakfast as well. Definitely worth it!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends