US$ 108
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 141
US$ 135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 123
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 169
US$ 161
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

Ibis Utrecht(Utrecht)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 89
Carlton President(Utrecht)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 125
  • Restaurant
Strowis Budget Hostel(Utrecht)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 92
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewslight sleeperchurch bellssmall hotelroom layoutdefinitely stay here againbeautiful hotelper daytop floorcity centresuitedomtowerbathtoiletatticaccuratelyelevator
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The Hotel Dom is run along unconventional lines as it really provides rooms/suites above a restaurant with no dedicated facilities apart from a reception desk staffed during the day. This wasn't really a problem for us but might be for others, and it also should be reflected more accurately in the price charged. The suite we stayed in was stylish and comprised an open plan room incorporating the shower, washbasin, bath, bed and sitting area with a separate loo so it certainly helps if you have a relaxed attitude to privacy. We also had a roof terrace with great views and this was a real bonus. What was less impressive was that the room was impractical in some respects as the washbasin was some distance from the loo, with little space to accommodate toiletries, and the safe could only be accessed from a kneeling position. The coffee machine with pods was welcome but only 3 per day were provided for 2 people, and the tea supply and shower supplies were not always replenished. That said, the location of the hotel is great and the bells of the cathedral whilst audible did not wake us. Overall we were not unhappy with our choice of hotel but some adjustments would have improved our experience.

Room Tip: The uppermost rooms have roof terraces which were nice
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is an old loft like building that has been fully renovated with ceilings that are about 5 meters high. Nice feeling. The reception closes in the night but that's not really an issue. The food in the restaurant must be good too. Just tried the dessert in the night on my return and that was WOW!!!

Room Tip: Been in only one room so far which was great.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ramayya K
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Planning a personal weekend with one of my three daughters, I booked Hotel DOM, after a nice e-mail exchange in which we agreed a special package as a real treat, on March 13th 2017, to celebrate my daughters last Bachelor year in Utrecht. We were both very excited and checked in on April 15th at around 1:00PM, but only to hear that the hotel had made a mistake by overbooking the hotel and consequently, we could not have our "guaranteed" room. The poor girl at the reception did offer her apologies, but was not able to offer any comparable alternative, except for a room at an apartment at some remote location. Whereas we both remained relatively calm, we did see our father-daughter weekend going down the drain, just because a hotel manager made an ignorant gamble which turned out to be bad for us. The issue here is that also this hotel operates in a very competitive environment where people have choices and their (good and bad) experiences are accessible for everyone who is planning a trip. With this in mind and the fact that the hotel did not contact me anymore, after the event, I feel it’s the right thing to share my experience in order to prevent this experience to happen to other travelers.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank JPV_TP
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The Hotel Dom was a very pleasant suprise. I didn't have any expectations before hand but I really enjoyed the stay. The Suite rooms on the top floor presented a very modern take on living space with the bed in the center of the room, with the sink, shower, bathtub and toilet spread out in the same room without any doors or walls as dividers. The beds are big and very comfortable. The staff goes way above and beyond my normal expectations on service. The only thing I can try to complain about is that the elevator is very slow, so the stairs are a faster way to your room (and you get a better health as a result as well). The other thing is that the Dom tower is just outside the hotel so if you are a light sleeper you might be disturbed by the church bells going off every 15 minutes through the night. As a summary - a must to spend a few nights at the Hotel Dom. I highly recommend it!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of those places people will either love or hate. I loved it as I like staying in quirky different places.

The room has an open layout, bath at the end of the bed and an open shower- ok if you're alone!
The bed was comfy and wifi is fast. I liked the quirky feel to the room.
Location is awesome. You can walk easily everywhere.

My gripes are....they ignored the do not disturb sign and cleaned anyway. Annoying as the moved all my work off the bed while I popped out for a coffee.
No full length mirror. Just one above the sink that I couldn't get close to at all.

Something to be aware of is that it is right next to the Dom Tower and the bells chime every 15mins. I didn't mind it but could be a problem if you are a light sleeper.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business