All reviews granola small hotel nespresso machine lovely hotel tub minibar tv canal bathroom city
Reviewed 27 May 2018

myself & my partner enjoyed the stay with this hotel. It's trendy, the amenities they offered are in good quality! the bathroom is especially trendy. The hotel provides in room breakfast with banana cake, yogurt with mueslis and good quality of tea / coffee.
You'd need to walk for about 15min from the hotel to the train station Utrecht Central. It's a nice walk through though in early summer, an energetic city!

Room Tip: Room with balcony
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip.
It’s location is excellent to explore Utrecht, right in the bar and restaurant area. ZIES is a small boutique hotel, I stayed in the Fernao Pires room which was very well appointed. Bathroom has both stand alone tub and walk in shower, high end toiletries, robes etc.
Tv has Netflix , free super fast WiFi , fridge , Nespresso machine fresh fruit. It even has a small balcony to use in good weather.
I ate in the bistro, again absolutely superb food and service. Staff were friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely interested in making sure you have a pleasant stay.
I will return!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I was very lucky to find this hotel which is situated in the Museum Quarter it’s got a great team of staff and the bedrooms are beautiful well furnished and I will be back next year when I come
Back to this lovely town

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We arrived on friday evening where we could check in immediately. Because it is a small hotel they do not have a hotel desk but you are welcomed by an employee of the restaurant of the same owners. Although the restaurant was fully occupied the lady took her time to escort us to the room, explain everything about the room and guided us through their services. It felt very comforting.
As I mentioned the restaurant was fully booked so we had dinner elsewhere.
Our room was very spacious and the bathroom filled with everything you need, even free bathrobes! Well equipped with a safe and design appliances, Nespresso coffee!
Outside we had a small patio to enjoy the morning sun, in our case not applicable as there was pouring rain.
The hotel does not serve breakfast but offers a little first bite, yoghurt and ornage juice. The minibar offers all kinds of drinks and snacks.
If you want to have a good breakfast there are many alternatives closeby, all this you can find back in the guest information book inside the room.
After we checked out the next day we were able to leave our back and go shopping in the city center of Utrecht.
After our return we took the opportunity to have dinner in the restaurant which was great. They server all kinds of Mediterranean tapas, finger food and large dishes. And let's not forget the wines, the have a large range of wines to choose from and the personnel is well informed about them.

All together, a great stay!

Room Tip: No room is the same I was told, so check the room types when you book.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Another one of the Boutique concept. The small hotel is well situated for any kind of activity in Utrecht: Museum, Shopping and the like. The rooms are unique but comfortable and wine is available in the rooms - naturally for a price. The Zies restaurant is just around the door for a good rest. Breakfast is not served, however can be shopped for in the nearby stores of good quality.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business