Hotel Mitland(Utrecht)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 141
US$ 134
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

US$ 84
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 161
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Ibis Utrecht(Utrecht)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Hotel Dom(Utrecht)
US$ 158
  • Restaurant
Strowis Budget Hostel(Utrecht)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 92
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2015

Stayed here with my husband in the Fall of 2013. He had stayed here previously and wanted to stay here again when we traveled together. Glad I listened to his recommendation! Ida is so welcoming and makes a delicious Dutch breakfast. The location is in the heart of Utrecht, close to downtown and walking distance to everything. We look forward to staying here again on our next trip!

Room Tip: Spacious two-room apartment
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My daughter and I spent two nights here this summer. We had not been to Utrecht before and I would say that having another day would have been nice. The city was my favorite in Holland. The old city has an old world charm that has been lost in so much of Europe. This B&B is in an 18th Century house and is right in the heart of the old city. The hosts were charming and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They also went to great pains to help us with our travel planning. The only caveat with this property is that the stairs are consistent with a Dutch period house. That means that they are steep, with shallow treads. On top of that, in this house they are also winding. That did not present an issue for us, but I would not suggest this property to anyone who is at all unsure on their feet. For me, I will stay here again the next time that I am in Utrecht.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I discovered this B&B jewel by pure luck, not via booking.com or another site.
I got quick reply from landlady herself, Ida van der Wal and I booked the room.

This is in fact a house, with 1 room and 1 apartment. Landlady's husband took my lugagge to the second floor, and Ida van der Wal took my backpacjk! Very steep stairs indeed, I counted between 36 and 39 as in Hitchock's film.

Typical Dutch house. The room was beautiful, the bathroom was luxurious, it was actually 4 stars room.
In a typical Dutch kitchen I could choose the breakfast.

Utrecht has narrow cobblestned alleys, so a cab is not a good solution. On the site of Chambers-en-Ville one can find detailed directions how to walk to Zuilenstraat from Utrecht Centraal Station.

It is easy to get to Utrecht from Schiphol by train.

Very nice stay in Utrecht, I enjoyed and sometimes I felt like I was adopted by family van der Wal, let's say like Belgian cousin, little bit retardem perhaps...

I enjoyed this Dutch city even when it was raning, and it was raining, even snowing on Thursday September 19th::: look at this video

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Crnkovic
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I stayed one night with my daughter in this welcoming, quiet, accommodating, beautiful townhouse. All, of course, thanks to our host Mrs van der Wal. We arrived late, as planned, though this was no problem at all. The room was spacious, nicely decorated, with first rate linen, and all amenties. The real treat, however, was the breakfast in the morning! Impossible to fall upon such a hearty, elegant spread in a guest house. Mrs van der Wal had carefully taken our order the night before, though never did we imagine the delightful feast in such intimate surroundings. Chambres en Ville is a treasure that we'd love to return to, indeed!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SallieO
Reviewed 23 July 2011

My wife and I could not have been happier with our stay at Chambres. The hostess greeted us warmly with coffee and snacks. The room was charming and well appointed without being over done. The service in general was personal and the breakfast was wonderful. The only thing to note is that the stairs inside the historic buildings are narrow and steep; the Chambres is no exception. Would recommend the place without reservations.

• Stayed: July 2011