“Good food and amazing staff”
Review of La Meridiana

La Meridiana
Ranked #62 of 215 Restaurants in Zwolle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

An absolutely lovely meal, the staff were fabulous with great recommendations for both wine and food, a lovely evening and great ambiance. Thank you.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I came here for lunch yesterday.
I ordered pasta. I enjoyed it, but I would say it is not the best Italian place I have been to.
The sizes of the dishes are very generous though. Nice coffee too!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Looking for a place to enjoy a nice dinner, we spotted this place and were very happy in finding this place. Service was good, soup served on your plate with a can. Very tasty, just as the maincourse. You have to be a little patient but it is absolutely worth the wait. Love this place

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Great atmosphere, friendly service. Authentic italian food for a great price. You can sit, eat and view the people on the market square from the first floor. Great view!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I wrote a very positive review of this restaurant in 2014. It used to be my favourite place to do lunch in Zwolle and we used to meet with a friend there on a regular basis. The food was good and the lunch menu was quite satisfactory. The bread was the best part of our lunches. Delicious!
I was back there today after some time and it was disappointing, I am sorry to say. The menu has not changed (much) but the quality of the food has - and it is not good. The bread (even if it now comes from the Stadsbakker and their product is good) was dry and tasteless. The presentation of the "panino" I had was totally uninspired, like carelessly put together. I had a "agnello panino", which involved warm lamb meat. The meat tasted old and there was nothing else inside the bread sandwich. What happened to these people since the last time I was there? I think it's such a pity, because there's a lot of competition these days in Zwolle, so they should be making a real effort to attract clients.

Date of visit: August 2016